New Years Special

New Years was one of Ollie's least favorite holidays. Always spending it on watching his parents kiss after the new year and always staying in the kitchen to eat the snacks. 

This year was different though.

With not one, but six boyfriends to spend the New Years with. It was around 10 p.m. when Ollie made it to Pony, Soda, and Darry's house. He opened the door to see Soda and Pony wrestling and Darry just shaking his head at them. 

"Um.. Hey guys" 

Soda and Pony stop wrestling and started running towards me. I grab Pony's hand and then move out of the way when Soda runs past me. He runs into the door then falls backwards.

I hold in my laugh and snort. Pony starts laughing and Darry just walks into his room. 

Two - bit opens the door after watching Soda run into the door. He starts laughing and points at Soda. 

"Did- ha- did you see him face plant into the door? Haha" Two says and falls to the floor. 

Pony gets up and wraps his arms around my shoulders and nods. 

"Ollie made him run past him onto the floor" He said. "Anyway," He turns towards me. 

"Hi baby" He says and gives me a soft kiss on the lips.

-----Time Skip----

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1!"

"Happy New YEAR!!!"

One by one, the boys came up to me a gave me a kiss. This year I wouldn't have to watch my parents kiss. Except Darry who was just sitting there, shaking his head at all of us. 

Happy New Year!! 2022!!

Sorry it was rushed... I was getting it out before the new year