Chapter 9

---Ollie's POV---

After running for a while, I stop and fall on the ground. Pony comes around the corner and looks at me laying on the ground. Grabbing me by my arm, he wraps his arms around me.

"Gotcha" He says, smirking. I laugh breathlessly and lean into him. Soon the rest of the boys came running around the corner. Two Bit rushes over and tackles me to the ground. 

"Who knew you would be so fast Ollie" He says and leans down, out of breathe. He rests his head on my chest and closes his eyes. Soda comes over and grabs Two off of me and throws him off. Soda offers a hand to me and pulls me up. 

"You were fast baby. Did you do track?"

Shaking my head 'no', I look around and see everyone here. I look over and see Soda and Steve still here. 

"Don't you guys have work?" I ask. They turn and look at me with wide eyes. Steve glances down at his watch before turning to Soda. "We're going to be late!" He says and quickly rushes over to me and gives me a peck on the cheek before rushing off. Soda rushes over and gives me a kiss wrapping his arms around waist. 

Dally walks over and pulls Soda off. "Go, you're already late"

Soda rushes off and leaves the rest of us to do something. "You guys want to go to the movies?" I ask.

The boys agree and we head towards the drive in. "Um.. I don't have any money.." I say and look at Dally. He just shakes his head. "We don't either" 

I look at him in confusion. "Then how are we getting in?"

He nods his head towards the fence. "We're sneaking in" 

Dally walks over to the fence and lifts the bottom up. Johnny and Pony crawl underneath it and hold it open for Dally to climb under. Instead, Dally climbs up the fence and jumps over it. Dally looks over at me and motions for me to climb under. 

I quickly climb under and Dally grabs my hand, pulling me up. "Thanks, Dal" I say and he wraps his arm around my waist. We walk towards a row of empty seats and sit down. In front of us were two girls. One with cherry red hair and one with brown hair. They both look back at us. 

The red head scoffed and turned around.  Dally kicks his feet up on the chair only to fall backwards. "Pff" I look over and start laughing. 

Pony and Johnny start laughing as well. Dally quickly pops up and picks up his chair. Dally looks over at me and frowns. The girls in front of us chuckle before acting like nothing had happened. 

"Who would have thought that the Dallas Winston would be here" The one with the red hair said. 

"You like what you see baby?" Dally says. I look at him with wide eyes. 

The red head scoffs and turns around. "Not at all" 

Dally leans forwards and rests his arms on her chair. "You sure?" 

"Yea, absolutely" 

I quickly get up and walk away. I walk towards the fence that we got in through. As I was leaving, I pass by Two. He looks at me in confusion. 

"Hey, Ollie,  are you okay? Why are you leaving?" Two grabs my arm and pulls me back. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" He asks.

I look at him and just shrug. "Dally was flirting with a girl. Decided to leave him to it."

Two frowns. "That bastard! I'll teach him a lesson!" Two says and starts heading towards the fence. I grab his arm and pull him back. "No, it's fine. I was going to go to Soda and Steve's work. Wanna come with me?"

Two sighs and nods. "If anything is bothering you, will you tell me?" 

I nod my head and walk over to him. He wraps his arms around me and I lean into his chest. Two brings my face towards his and places his lips on mine. His lips start to move and I gently kiss back. He wraps his arm around my waist and one in my hair. 

After awhile, he pulls away but keeps his arms around me. 

"Um.. Ollie, I have something to tell you"

I look at him and smile. "Go ahead!" 

"I love you Ollie. I know it might be too early to confess but I was hoping it would be fine," He says. "So I just wanted to say, I love you" 

He reaches down and kisses my lips. Smiling into the kiss, I pull away. 

"I love you too" I say and kiss him. 

We decided instead of heading to Soda and Steve's work, we went back to my house. My mom and dad were sitting on the couch watching T.V. when we arrived. My mom turns towards the door and smiles. 

"Hey sweetie, who's your friend?"

Two Bit walks forward and waves to my parents. 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Keith Matthews" 

My parents smile and nod. "Nice to meet you too"

I drag Two upstairs and we lay down on my bed. He wraps his arms around my waist and I turn on the TV. We lay there watching Mickey Mouse for a few hours. Two turns towards me and smiles. 

"You're so cute, you know that?" 

Looking away, my face heats up and mutter a quiet 'thanks'. 

Two starts to leave kisses all over my face. I start laughing and try to push him away. 

"Two! Haha! Two- sto-" 

There was a knock on my door and my mom walks in. She pauses from where she is and looks between Two and I.

"Um.. am I interrupting?" She asks. Two stops kissing my face and leans his face on my chest and wraps his arms around my waist. I shake my head and motion for her to come in. 

"I was wondering if any of you were hungry. I have pizza downstairs if you two would like me to bring it up for you" She says. "Also, Oliver, I thought you and Pony were dating. You aren't cheating on him are you? He's such a sweet boy and I swear if you ar-" 

"Mom! I'm not cheating on him," I say. "Um.. Two is also my boyfriend..." I laugh awkwardly and rub the back of my neck. She makes an oh face and then closes her mouth.

"Well, um, this is shocking. Um, do you have any others or just uh two?" She asks.

I look away nervously. "Um.. I actually have 6..." 

My mom looks at me with wide eyes. "Ahem, well then. Pizza anyone?"

So sorry for the late update. I had writers block but I have another idea for the next chapter. Anyway, I might update again tonight. 

-Isimpforbokuto