Chapter 10

---Ollie's POV---

After my mom came in with the pizza, she left Two and I alone. "This is really good pizza!" Two says and bites into his piece.  I nod my head and we continue to watch random TV shows until it was time to go to bed.

I get out of bed and brush my teeth before walking back and laying down next to Two. He wraps his arms around my waist and I turn around putting my face in his neck.

"Goodnight Ollie, I love you"

"Love you too"

--------------------------------------

Waking up, I turn around in Two's arms.

My head starts pounding and before I know it, I begin to feel lightheaded. 

I climb out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and see my face looking pale. Two walks in and wraps his arms around my waist. 

"Are you okay, baby?" He asks. "You look a little pale"

He reaches in front of me and puts his hand on my forehead. (Ok but Two - bit taking care of you)

"Baby, you feel a bit warm. Do you feel okay?" 

Shaking my head 'no', I lean back into his chest. He scoops me up and brings me downstairs. My parents probably left for work already so it was just us in the house.  He puts my shoes on before putting me on his back and started walking out the door. 

I assumed we were going to Pony's and them's house so I rested my head on Two's shoulder and closed my eyes. 

"Hey, Ollie, I need you to stay awake please" He said, tapping my thigh. I just groan and try to stay awake. We finally make it to Pony's house and Two barges in. 

Everyone in the living room jumps and snaps their heads over to the door. Soda rushes over and looks at my face. 

"Ollie? Are you okay?" He asks.

Two took me off his back and Soda picked me up. 

"You feel a bit warm," He says. "Maybe you should rest. I'll get you some medicine and have Darry make some soup"

Soda starts walking and opens the door to his and Pony's room. He gently sets me on the bed and wraps me in a blanket. Dally comes in from behind Soda. Soda turns and heads out of the door. 

Dally walks over and gives a kiss on my forehead. "Hi baby" He puts his hand on my cheek. "You feeling okay? Need the bathroom? Cuddles? Do you feel like you might be sick?"

I smile gently. "I'm fine, I just don't feel the best" I say. "Actually, can you give me cuddles?" 

He smiles and climbs over me. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my head again. A knock is heard on the door and Dally turns towards the door. Darry opens the door and walks in with a bowl of soup in his hands. 

"You okay, Ollie? I have soup for you"

"I'm not hungry" I say and bury my head into Dally's chest. Darry walks in all the way.

"You have to eat something Ollie. Please?" He asks. I slowly sit up and he walks over with the bowl. Kneeling down next to the bed, he lifts the spoon up towards my mouth after blowing on it. I slowly open my mouth and eat the soup. After about 3 bites, I felt full. Darry tried to give me another bite but I gently push his hand away. 

"I'm full" I say and turn away.

"Come on Ollie, you have to eat something" 

I shake my head 'no'. "I'm not hungry"

Darry sighs and puts the soup on the nightstand. Darry puts his hand on my forehead before running his fingers through my hair. "Get some rest. Call us if you need anything"

I turn in Dally's arms and rest my head against his chest.

"Close your eyes, babe" He says and kisses my forehead. "I'll be right here when you wake up"

--------------------------------------

When I wake up, I turn towards the window and see it was dark out. Wondering why I woke up, I feel my stomach turn. I look to my left and Dally still sleeping. I slowly get up, not to bother him, and start to walk to the living room. 

I look around and see Soda sleeping on the couch and Pony sleeping on the floor. I quickly walk over to Soda and tap him on the shoulder.

"Soda, Soda" I say.

He turns around and looks around. "Ollie?" 

I mutter a quiet 'yes' and my eyes start watering. He quickly sits up and wraps his arms around me. "Baby? What's wrong? Do you feel sick? Well I mean of course you do-"

"Soda, don't feel good" 

"Come on baby" Soda stands up and grabs my hand. He starts walking to the bathroom and turns on the light. He closes the door and lifts the toilet lid. 

"Come here baby" Soda says and sits down against the cabinet. I crawl in between his legs. 

"We are here just in case, okay?"

After about 5 minutes, I feel my stomach turn again. I feel drool start to come into my mouth. I quietly burp and lean over the toilet. Soda sits back up and rubs my back. "It's okay baby. Let it out"

He runs his fingers through my hair and continues to rub my back. Soon, the soup from earlier and anything I've eaten in the past few days comes up.

"It's okay baby. You're doing so well" Soda says.

After I finish, I lean back into Soda and rest my head on his shoulder. Soda wipes my mouth and flushes the toilet.

"Let's head back to bed baby" Soda says and stands up. He gently picks me up and brings me to the couch. He wraps me up in a blanket then lays down behind me. Just like Dally, he wraps his arms around my waist and puts my face in his chest. Soon I close my eyes and sleep.

Hey... I'm alive. This is just a little sickfic. I'm running out of ideas so if anyone has any ideas for this book, I can write it otherwise, I hate to say it, but this book might be completed. Lots of love,

-Isimpforbokuto

Nov. 25, 2021