8. The Date Part 2

I run into the studio and see Alex and Reggie playing around on their instruments.

"Guys, Flynn liked the date spot! It's on!" I yell, very, very, excitedly.

"That's great, man!" Reggie said.

"Good for you, what are you gonna wear?" Alex asked.

"Well I was thinking about wearing my purple dress shirt and my black jeans."

(This was the best photo I could find

(This was the best photo I could find. Sorry about the filter on it.)

"Yeah that would be great, Luke!" Reggie says.

"Okay, thanks."

Julie and Carrie are still talking and it's been about an hour and a half since I got back from Flynn's. So now it's 3:30 and I still have to get the food. We still have a little bit of money left from our winnings at the Orpheum. I take $50 and go to the store.

Time Skip 2 Hours...

Ugh, I'm exhausted, that took way longer than I thought. I couldn't find half the things I was looking for so it took me an hour to get through the store and okie I had to go set the food up at the date spot. It's now 5:30 and I'm not dressed yet. So I run to the house and run upstairs being as quiet as I can trying not to disturb Julie and Carrie.

I quietly close my door and get dressed into my shirt and jeans. I go downstairs and run to the studio and grab the flowers off of the table and walk up the pathway to the house, I knock on the door, and wait. Ray answers the door, knowing it's me. He calls for Julie and then I see her. She looks stunning. She's wearing light jeans and a colorful sweater, a white side purse, with her signature white sneakers with her cute little doodles on them.

 She's wearing light jeans and a colorful sweater, a white side purse, with her signature white sneakers with her cute little doodles on them

"Wow..."

"You look beautiful..." I say, blushing a little bit a huge smile on my face.

"Thanks, not too bad yourself Patterson." Stealing my famous smirk.

She walks off and Ray looks at me. "Have her back by 10:00, and if it's any later, I'll have to have a talk with you." He says strictly. I nod fast and swallow hard. I hold out my right hand and he shakes it and closes the door.