𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

damon salvatore

damon salvatore

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑺𝒂𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝑩𝒐𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

Stefan Salvatore rushes back home right after Vikki Donovan attacked. He runs inside the boarding house. Further into his house, he sees his nephew doing work on his desk.

"What's going on?" Zach Salvatore asked his uncle Stefan.

"Someone else was attacked tonight, Zach. and it's wasn't me." Stefan said to his nephew. The vampire walks upstair to his room. Zach in his little office in shocked.

Stefan opens his bedroom door and goes in as he closed the door behind him. He felt something coming his way. Stefan looks out the balcony and see a crow coming inside.

He watches the crow sir above the wood. The vampire slowly turns his head around and sees a raven hair with icy blue eye and with a black leather jacket.

"Damon." Stefan say this name with no emotion.

"Hello, brother." Damon Salvatore said, slowly forming a cocky smirk.

"Crow's a bit much, don't you think?" The youngest salvatore vampire said to his older brother.

"Wait till you see what I can do with the fog." Damon said sarcastically Stefan and smiled.

"When'd you get here?" Stefan asked Damon.

"Well, I couldn't miss your first day at school." Damon said to Stefan while walking around his room, checking a few things in stefan's room.

"Your hair different. I like it." Damon complement his new hair. Stefan didn't have no reaction to his older brother.

"It's been 15 years, Damon." Stefan reminds Damon. The older Salvatore looks at him.

"Thank God. I couldn't take another day of the nineties." Damon said to Stefan as he walks cover to the other side of the room.

"That horrible grunge look? Did not suit you." Damon said with a chuckle and a smile.

"Remember, Stefan it's important to stay away from fads." Damon said to him. Stefan was watching every step he moved.

"Why are you here?" Stefan asked Damon and Damon looks at him.

"I missed my little brother." Damon lied to him. Stefan didn't even believe him one bit.

"You hate small towns. It's boring, there's nothing for you to do." Stefan said towards him. He wasn't lying about him hating small towns.

"I've managed to keep myself busy." Damon told his brother. He met by the two animal that he attacked 2 nights ago.

"You know, you left that girl alive tonight. That's very clumsy of you." Stefan said to Damon. Stefan knew he have to clean up this mess that he made.