𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

henrik's problem

henrik's problem

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[2 am]

It's been hours since Ophelia gave birth to Henrik. Stefan watches Ophelia and her newborn son sleeping peacefully. He didn't take his eyes on them. Ophelia fell asleep when she put her son in his bed before she passed out on the hospital bed. Stefan wanted to know the answer and why this happened to his ex-girlfriend's sister. His thought was interrupted by Klaus knocking on the side of the open door, well which was now opened by the hybrid with the dog in his arms.

"I think you should get food mate. You need more human blood after today." Klaus said to Stefan who kept looking at Ophelia asleep. The original saw how deeply he was staring at Ophelia.

"She will be okay. It's a hospital nothing bad ever happens." Klaus continues to Stefan and the vampire looks up at him. He gives in and sits up from the chair.

Klaus lets Stefan pass through the door and he sits down with Sunny on the chair that Stefan previously sat on. Klaus walks out and closes the door behind him. Henrik was already awake when Stefan got up from the chair.

A small blue orbit spotted Henrik's sight his eyes open. He wiggled his little arms and reached out wanting to touch. When Henrik couldn't, he was about to cry. The orbit slowly moves close enough for the baby to reach the light of the blue. Henrik touches the orbit.

It shines from inside of the hospital and from the outside. But no one realized the room that was shining so bright from the room. Then the shiny bright light fades away from the room.

Two small hands appear from the side of the bed and stand up to a little kid with black curly hair. The little boy struggles to walk on his feet and bit by bit, he starts to get the hang of it. He walks over to Ophelia's side and carefully gets on the bed with a smile.

What do little kids do on the bed when they are excited? They jumped on the bed.

Ophelia woke up to her hospital bed shaking and shot up to see a little boy jumping on the bed. She sat up from the bed and the little boy jumped and looked at Ophelia.

"Mama!" The little boy excitedly and rushes towards his mother's chest. Ophelia didn't know what was going on because she just woke up.

Ophelia turned her head around where she left Henrik and the baby wasn't there. She looks at the little boy in front of her sight.

"Henrik?" Ophelia says to the little boy and he shakes his head. "Yes, mama! It's me." Henrik said to his mother. Ophelia's eyes widened in pure shock.