𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

a wake-up call

a wake-up call

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ophelia gasped from the floor looking around a familiar place. She was at the lock cell of the Salvatore and stood up from the ground wiping the dirty from her sweat and sweater. She didn't remember changing her clothes at all. Ophelia saw Elijah desiccated on the floor with his dagger in his heart.

Before she could do anything or say anything the door of the cells opens as Ophelia turns around. The cell door opens wide to see Elena. Elena saw her sister standing with her mascara all over her face and her hair messed up. As Ophelia saw her sister, she rushed towards her.

"I don't remember a thing or when I changed or got here. But Elena, Klaus was right in front of me, and A-Al-" Ophelia cried and tried to tell her what happened. But Elena's response was shushing and patting her hair.

"Hey, it's okay. The important thing is that you okay." Elena said to Ophelia as they pulled away from their hug. "And the only person who probably knows how to stop him." Elena said to Ophelia as she looked at the body from the floor.

Elena looks back at her sister hoping that she agrees with her. Ophelia looks up to Elena and nods. The Gilbert girl walks over to Elijah as the Winter girl watches her sister. Elena crouched down to the body and slowly put her hands on the dagger. Elena hesitated for a bit then pulled out the dagger.

"And now we wait." Ophelia says to her sister as she hits her back to the wall and side down to sit down. Elena repeats the same thing and does the same thing next to her sister.

"Please don't tell me that Bonnie is dead, or hurt?" Ophelia asks Elena and she looks at her. "She isn't dead, she's okay." Elena replies to her.

[ 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫... ]

Elena and Ophelia were sitting down patiently, waiting for the original vampire to wake up. Elena handed the dagger to Ophelia after the last hour. The sisters were staring at the desiccated vampire no movement came to the body for the last couple of hours.

Elena was bored out of her mind and Ophelia couldn't stop thinking about her friend Alan. Was he dead? Or did Klaus do something to him? Ophelia was hoping Alan was okay. But she couldn't always stop thinking about what Klaus said to her.

"I can't have you stop me, I promised your mother that you wouldn't get hurt." Alaric said as he touched Ophelia making her gasp a bit.

A loud gasp came making the two sisters jump with fright. Ophelia saw Elijah arching his back as he took a breath. She and Elena stood up from the ground watching Elijah's every move. Elena rushed to Elijah and started speaking.