𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

track 013

track 013. I'm not angry anymore- Jordan Waterfall
Sometimes I am.

snowflakes key

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The next day, Ophelia was getting ready for the day and walked out of her bathroom and saw something on her bed. She walks over to see a letter. The blonde Gilbert grabs it and opens it.

'Stefan and Damon are in danger.'

Ophelia's eyes widen, she goes to the door and opens it to see Stefan about to knock on Ophelia's bedroom door.

"I need you talk to you." Stefan said to Ophelia. She nods and steps aside the door letting him enter. She closed the door behind him.

"Today me and Elena are going to fake break up because of Katherine." Stefan explained to Ophelia.

"For your family and safety." Stefan told Ophelia, and she nodded. Stefan knew that something was going on.

"Speaking of my family." Ophelia speaks up making Stefan's eyebrows frown. He watches her get something underneath her bed and put out a box.

"I told Alaric to get information about me. If his dead ex-wife did any research on me and she did." Ophelia said to Stefan and he came near her.

"That's why yesterday I went to the library to look for The White Ice Queen because she is or was my mother." Ophelia explained to Stefan.

"My mother left me her diary, she wrote every important thing in it." Ophelia says to her sister's boyfriend.

"Then I found this." Ophelia said to Stefan as she gave him a little box. He grabs it opens it and sees the snowflake diamond necklace. He tries to take it out when it's stung.

"What's wrong?" Ophelia asked with concern.

"The necklace stings me." Stefan said to Ophelia. Her eyes widened and took it away from Stefan. She hesitated to take it and she pulled it out.

"Well, it didn't sting me." Ophelia said to Stefan then the middle blue stone started to glow. Ophelia quickly puts it down and it's stopped glowing.

"That's freaky..." Ophelia said. Then the room started getting cold. The vampire and the sister looked around the room and saw it getting icy in her bedroom. Stefan realized it was her; she was panicking or upset.

"Ophelia it's you. You need to calm down." Stefan told Ophelia. The blonde took a big deep breath and let it go. The ice starts to fade away.

"Can you give me a ride to the historical society volunteer picnic?" Ophelia asked Stefan as she put the necklace away and put it inside her bag. He nods. Stefan walked out first and then Ophelia leaving the note behind.

༊*·˚

Stefan and Ophelia arrived at the historical society volunteer picnic. They both went their separate ways. Ophelia walked over to the woods near the area and sat down against the tree. She gets her Ukulele out of her bag and starts playing it as sings a song.

I'm not angry anymore
Well, sometimes I am
I don't think badly of you
Well, sometimes I do

It depends on the day
The extent of all my worthless rage
I'm not angry anymore

I'm not bitter anymore
I'm syrupy sweet
It'll rot your teeth down to their core
If I'm really happy

It depends on the day
If I wake up in a giddy haze
Well I'm not angry
I'm not totally angry
I'm not all that angry anymore

"I haven't heard you sing ever." Mason commented making Ophelia jump from her spot.

"I didn't mean to scare you, Ophelia." Mason said to Ophelia. She notices that he has a red cup that he's holding.

"Here's it lemonade." Mason said to Ophelia as he handed the red cup to the blonde girl. She grabs the red cup and drinks it. Mason realized that the vervain didn't affect her.

"Thank you, Mason." Ophelia thanked Mason for the lemonade with a soft smile. He smiled at her but still wanted to know what was Ophelia.

"You're welcome." Mason said to Ophelia and walked away from her. Then a sharp pain through her head. Ophelia looked at Mason who was walking to Caroline's mom.

Ophelia stood up from the ground and grabbed her bag and put it over her shoulder. She started walking around the woods when a strong wind blew. Ophelia looked around and saw every leaf getting blown around her body. She kept pushing the leaves out of her way and wanted it to stop.

Then the wind blew out and stopped. The blonde Gilbert looked around the woods and saw it lead her to a door on a tree. She walks towards the door and the key craves into a snowflake. Ophelia quickly went to her bag and took out the necklace box that had the same design as the key locks.

Ophelia took out the necklace from the box and went near the door. She crouched down and placed the snowflake holder and saw that it was glowing as the door opened. Ophelia hesitated going inside when she heard friends and sister's voices.

"OPHELIA." Caroline fainted voice. Her eyes widened and grabbed the door handle and closed it. Ophelia grabbed the necklace put around her neck and stood up.

"OPHELI-there you are we have to go. My mom just found out about me and the Salvatore's being vampires." Caroline explained as she saw her best friend's chin full of blood.

"Oh my gosh, coming." Ophelia said to Caroline and walked over to her. The blonde vampire realized that she had leaves on her hair.

"Why are there leaves on your hair?" The blonde vampire asked Ophelia. Ophelia's eyes widened and touched her hair and took out the leaves.

"Oh, I was throwing leaves up in the air and must landed on my hair." Ophelia lied to Caroline. The blonde vampire was getting suspicious of her friend

 The blonde vampire was getting suspicious of her friend

vote, comment, and share ♥︎

▞▞▞▞▞ ▞▞▞▞▞ ▞▞▞▞▞ ▞▞▞▞▞ ▞▞▞▞▞

✨┊ 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔰. ೄྀ࿐

I know this is a boring chapter but I promise you that the next chapter will be better!