𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

daylight

daylight

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Few days later, after the whole Caroline turning into a vampire. Stefan and Elena were telling her about her sister, Alaric, and Damon are going to Dukes to find anything that would help them figure something that they don't know. Elena invited her sister to come with them but she wanted to help Caroline, so she kindly said no to her sister on the trip.

Ophelia was in the kitchen sitting down and with a water cup in front of her. Trying to see if she could freeze the water but she had no lucky on doing it. It also been hard for her because few days ago, she found out that she has ability power, and Stefan knew. They both haven't told the other about Ophelia's powers. But sh would like it if no one knew until, she knew everything about herself. 

Ophelia stares that the cup trying to freeze the water, nothing happened to the cup. She sighed and hits her head against the table. Alaric comes in the kitchen and goes to make himself a coffee.

"Good Morning Ophelia." Alaric greeted her with his mornings.

"Good Morning." Ophelia mutters to Alaric, and then drinks a little bit of her water. She wanted to know, if Isobel did some research of her.

"Hey, Alaric did your ex-wife ever did research on me or my biological family?" Ophelia asked Alaric and he stops pouring his coffee and looks up to Ophelia.

"Actually I have no idea." Alaric answered her girlfriend adopted niece. The history teacher could see the sadness in her eye. She wanted to at least know something about her or her family.

"If I find anything about this. I will make sure I will bring it back." Alaric said to Ophelia and she smiled. The two couples walks downstairs.

"Ready?" Elena asked Alaric and he nods as he chugs his hot coffee. The blonde girl face scrunched. Ophelia got up from her chair and hugged her sister.

"I will be back. Stefan will be here to protect you." Elena told Ophelia and she hummed.

"I will see you when I come back." Elena said as she pull apart from the hug. She watched as Alaric, Elena and Stefan walked out. Jenna already said goodbye this morning because she had a early meeting today.

Ophelia sat back down and sees the water frozen in the cup. The blonde Gilbert eyes widened, but how did she do it without making eye contact. Then she heard footstep coming her away and see Stefan.

"Are you ready?" Stefan asked Ophelia and she nodded. Since she wanted to help Caroline, she decided to go with Stefan.

"Yup." Ophelia said to Stefan. She got off the chair and grabs her bag from the couch. They both walked out the house and Ophelia locked the door behind her . The vampire and the human get inside stefan's car, to go meet Bonnie in Mystic Grill.