𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

tea party

tea party

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Good morning Alaric and Damon." Ophelia said to Damon and Alaric. As she walked into the living room where the two men were.

It's been a few days after the kidnapping by the werewolves. Damon and Ophelia have been hanging out a lot and he was really helpful for her. Stefan told Ophelia that Bonnie, Caroline, and Elena were having a sleepover. Ophelia hasn't read the book she found in Wonderland.

"Hey Ophelia. How are you feeling?" Alaric said to Ophelia. She flopped onto the couch of the Salvatore.

Ophelia wanted to say she was okay but when she wasn't. She was afraid to go outside because of the werewolves. Ophelia hasn't been outside since the incident.

"I'm fine." Ophelia lied to Alaric. Damon didn't buy it one bit but he let it slide threw. "So what are you guys talking about?" Ophelia asked.

"Actually we were about that your uncle John Gilbert gave me this to kill Elijah." Damon explains to Ophelia and Alaric. She looked over the couch and saw a dagger and a bottle of ash.

"Said you have to dip the dagger in the remains of an old white ash tree that dates back to the originals, if there's any truth in that." Damon said to Alaric walking to him with the dagger and giving it to the history teacher.

"So you think it's a setup?" Alaric asked Damon. Ophelia didn't always have a deal with John but when it's family then yes.

"It could be. Guy's a weasel." Damon said to Alaric and Ophelia nodded agreeing with her vampire best friend. "Would put anything past him." He commented.

"What are you up to today, Mr. Saltzman?" Ophelia asked the history teacher.

"Well, Jenna and I were supposed to go to her family lake house, but somehow we both got roped into doing this historical society thing at the Lockwoods," Alaric said to Ophelia and Damon somehow buts into the conversation.

"Where Elijah's the guest of honor." Damon said dumbfounded to Alaric and he looked at the vampire.

"Tell me you're not gonna kill him at the tea party." Alaric says to Damon. "No. That would be stupid." Damon said and looked at the teacher who gave him a death stare.

"I want to know his endgame before I kill him, but I do think it's time Elijah and I officially met." Damon said to Alaric and tapped him on his chest.

"Well, that's going to end badly." Ophelia pointed out. Damon looks at his brother's girlfriend's sister.

"Who says that I'm coming alone." The vampire said with a smirk. "Shit!" Ophelia cursed under her breath regretting what she had said right now.