𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

vampires and werewolf

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was the morning, Klaus was driving to the bar and Ray spent his time instead of being with his family. Ophelia was sleeping her head on Henrik's shoulder and Henrik was also asleep like his mother. Stefan looks back and sees that Ophelia and Henrik are sleeping. Sunny wasn't there because Ophelia gave him away to a little girl. She knew that she would be able to take care of the dog because of all of this vampire drama. Ophelia and Henrik didn't get much sleep last night since yesterday was a lot to take in. 

[ last night ]

Ophelia hasn't spoken the whole ride to the hotel. She couldn't process what she heard and saw. Henrik was a little boy less than 20 minutes ago and now He's a grown adult in his 20s and older than his mother. He was in the back quite like his mother. Stefan pulls up to the parking lot and they all see that Klaus stepped out of the room waiting for them.

Stefan parked the car. Ophelia already had taken off her seat belt. Henrik was afraid to step out of the car. He was still scared of Klaus. Ophelia got out of the car and Stefan got out too. The mother went over to the passenger door and opened it. Henrik slowly steps out of the car not looking up.

"Henrik, it's okay. He's not going to hurt." Ophelia said to Henrik grabbing his cheek and making him look up at her face. But over her shoulder sees Klaus staring at him.

Stefan walks up to Klaus and whispers in his ears. Klaus looked away from Henrik and went inside the room that Stefan and Klaus were sharing. Ophelia looks back and sees Stefan closing the hotel room. She grabs her son's arm and walks over to their hotel door that was next to the vampires. Ophelia opened the door and went inside as well as Henrik and closed the door behind them.

"Sunny?" Ophelia called out then heard a little tiny bark from the closet. She walks over to the closet and opens it. Sunny runs out of the closet and goes over to Henrik to sniff him.

"Hi, Sunny." Henrik said to the dog as he picked the little wiener dog from the floor and walked over to the couch. Ophelia goes into the bathroom to wash her face.

Ophelia turns on the sink water and cups her hand as the water fills up from her hand and splashes on her face. Still trying to process what happened earlier. Once she finished up and patted the hotel towel to get rid of the water from her face. She walks out of the bathroom and sees Stefan handing him some clothes.

"Sweetheart why don't you go fresh up while I talk to Stefan and Klaus." Ophelia said to her son. Henrik nods and puts Sunny on the bed grabs the clothing that he got from Stefan and walks inside the bathroom.