𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

vampire jealously

vampire jealously

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Stefan and Caroline had went out to go animal hunting. He was showing Care how to hunt animal and not feeding on humans all the time. Ophelia didn't went with them because she did not want to see them feed on animals. She went home after Bonnie gave her a daylight ring, and Stefan dropped her off. 

But she was currently getting ready for the Swimming Hole that Tyler invited Ophelia and Caroline. She was wearing a light purple two piece set with butterflies on her straps on the swimming top. Ophelia couldn't wait to go and relaxed with her friends and have fun with them. Her thoughts were interrupted by a honk outside of the house. 

"COME ON OPHELIA WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE." Ophelia heard Caroline shouts the car window and she scrambled over to her bag with extra clothes she had.

Ophelia walked out of the Gilbert's house and locked the door right behind her. She rushed towards Stefan's car and opens the back door. Ophelia goes inside the car and closes the door as she puts on her seat belt. Stefan waited for Ophelia to put on her safety seatbelt. 

"Okay Stefan drive!" Caroline demanded to Stefan. He chuckles and drove away from Ophelia's  house.

Caroline, Stefan and Ophelia arrived to the swimming hole. Stefan parked his car in the parking lot. They all got out of the car and Caroline went over to the truck of the car. Tyler saw that his ex girlfriend had arrived to the party. Ophelia lifts up her shirt showing her light purple swimming bra. Stefan saw the action of his girlfriend's sister and looked away but also saw Tyler and other boys looking that her. She puts her shirt inside Stefan's car. Ophelia saw Tyler waved at her to come over. 

"I'm going to talk to Tyler. I see you later." Ophelia said Stefan. She walks away from there sister's boyfriend. Caroline looks at Stefan who was staring at Ophelia walking towards Tyler.

"Hey Tyler." Ophelia called out and Tyler turns around to see his ex-lover and he smiled at her.

"Ophelia, the winner from the wrestling." Tyler said to her with a smile. Ophelia saw her ex-lover grab a sprite soda can and gives it to her.

"Well thank Mr. Lockwood." Ophelia thanked Tyler and opens the soda can.

10 minutes later, Caroline and Matt had gotten into a fight because one of the girls flirted with her boyfriend. Caroline gets really jealous when girls talk to her boyfriends from the pass. Stefan spotted Caroline compelling the girl that was talking to her boyfriend, and he walked over to the new bee vampire. As Matt walked away from his jealous girlfriend and Stefan went up to her.