𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

ice in the woods

ice in the woods

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Elena Gilbert woke up from her sleep and wanted to go check up on her sister. She got up from the bed and walked out of her bedroom. Went straight to Ophelia's bedroom and slowly opens up the door. Elena sees an empty room and but see the bed set up perfectly. She sees a note on Ophelia's bed and over to her, and opens the note.  

'Dear Elena,

I went over for walk to clear my mind but I will see you at the Carnival.

Love, Ophelia<3'

Elena smiled at the note and walked out of Ophelia's room. Elena and Jeremy were getting ready to head out when he realized Ophelia wasn't coming, he was getting worried. 

"Where's Ophelia?" Jeremy asked Elena as she was getting her keys for the car. 

"She went out of a walk t clear , but she said at she going meet us over there." The sister told Jeremy. They both walked out of the house, and closed the door behind them.

༊*·˚

Ophelia woke up from a cold breeze that shook her awake. Her eyes open up to see a foggy sky and stood straight up. Ophelia had no clue how she got there, the last thing she remembered that was her in bedroom. The blonde girl got up from the dirt ground and dust the dirt off herself. Ophelia looks around her surrounding and see only fog, hardly could see some of the trees, and a large pond.  

She takes one step and felt hard thing on ground. Ophelia looks down at the ground but couldn't see a thing. She crouched down and had her hand on dirt trying to look for the thing she almost stepped on. Once, she finally grabs it and brought it closer to her face and it was her cellphone. Ophelia quickly went to her contact to call Elena but there was no contact but only Stefan Salvatore. But she was scared that something bad might happened to her again and clicked the contact quickly. 

"Hello?" A familiar voice threw the call and it's was Stefan. Her sister's boyfriend.

"Stefan? It's me Ophelia." Ophelia said threw the phone looking around her area.

"Oh hey Ophelia-"

"What are you doing right now?" Ophelia asked Stefan. He stopped this track, hearing her voice tremble.

"Getting in my car." Stefan replies to Ophelia.

"Umm. Is there any chance if you can pick me up?" Ophelia asked Stefan and he gets in the car.