𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

errands

errands

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

3 months since Stefan Salvatore, Ophelia Winter, and Klaus Mikaelson left Mystic Falls to make Klaus is Hybrids. Stefan had to get the cure for his brother because he had gotten bitten by a werewolf. So he made a deal with Klaus to get Damon the cure to clear up the bite.

Why was Ophelia with the vampires? She didn't want Stefan to do this alone with Klaus and also didn't want to be alone ever since the night of the end of the ritual. Ophelia couldn't stop replaying in her mind that there was a monster inside of her. She hardly talked to vampires or even looked at them. Only if Klaus wanted her to do something or a favor.

There was something wrong with Ophelia for the past couple of months. She would have the same dreams and feel nauseous every week. Ophelia felt bloated and needed to use the restroom almost every hour. Also would half sleep the whole day in the car or a hotel.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Stop bloody hell complaining and just do it." Klaus harshly to Ophelia grabbing her by the arm and speeding behind the woman.

The woman didn't realize their two people behind her. She grabbed the toy for the dog that she was calling out. After she felt someone was behind and turned around and gasped as she jumped to see Klaus and Ophelia.

"I am so sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Klaus's American accent said to the girl who was already about to question her. "Can I help you?" The woman asks Klaus.

"Yeah—my car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. Me and my girlfriend felt like we'd been walking forever. Your is the first house I'd come to, so I was hoping I could use your phone." Klaus asks the woman.

"Don't you guys have a cell phone?" She said to Klaus and Ophelia. Klaus digs into his back phone takes out his cell phone and shows it to the women.

"Yeah. Battery is dead and my girlfriend has left her cell phone back at home." Klaus said to the women. "Look, promise I'm not a serial killer." He promoted her.

"Sure." The woman said with a loud sigh having no choice. Her back turns back to Ophelia and Klaus walking to the house.

"So I can come in?" Klaus said to the woman perking up his eyebrows. "No. I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you." She said to the vampire. Ophelia now began to bend her knees quickly.

"I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting." Klaus said dropping his American accent. "I'm from Florida." The women said to Klaus.