Go

Yes! Now, her. Aaaleeex! If you don't get up remember, someone's going to make that money you say you were going to pay me back with. Said a voice on the answering machine. She throws up the cover and it gets sucked up into the top netting of the bed. Now a pull from my bong, Mr. God Handz.

One hour later, after a shower. (Music is playing)She Likes to take her time getting dressed while having a snack to eat. Okay, let us see who else thought about me today. She said, sitting on her soft stoner set. Wait. A message from my granddad. What does he want after all these years? The last time Alex saw him she was 7. Her mom was yelling at him. She thought, going back into her apartment.

Listen to me, the rock never lies. Said Alex's Grandad. So what that stupid rock from those stories you use to tell me lit up. It's glowing Nicole. You cannot take my daughter to meet some monk on top of a tower. Said Nicole shutting Alex's door.

She wonders what he wants now. ( Hey Alex. It's me, your granddad. He'd spoken with her mom and she told him her problems. He was thinking since he came across a nice deal of money. He was thinking about catching up with my granddaughter. Here's my address. He hopes to see you soon.

P.S. Why do people put P.S. Why don't they just keep writing? )

What-eves.

Sex drives get your non-limited sex drive. (Sex drives, a device invented in the 21 century. By the year 2120, a virus broke out and killed 30% of human life. Getting rid of the bodies was hard. Soon after that other viruses seemed to get more dangerous. In 2145 a new sexually transmitted virus broke out and like most sexually transmitted viruses, this virus needs a carrier. Men.

It's called nytu-13. This virus causes the sperm in men to shrink and multiply. Cases of women becoming pregnant with more than 4 babies started popping up everywhere. Most people thought it was just a miracle. Others said it was god punishing us for abortions. After the first death report more and more women died giving birth to 6 or more babies.

Then it happened, men died from not having sex. This caused the government to change the law on sex machines. Wall Street loved this. Sex machines were being made from left to right. By 2150 the biggest sex company bought every other company or put them out of business. Everywhere you looked a sex machine. In 2175 virtual reality became real. Making way for an inventor named John to come up with the sex drive. Who was killed before his 500 thousandth sale.)

Alex says repeatedly as a car pulls up to her. Hey, tired of your wife not letting you do everything to her? Ask Alex from a distance so he can see her body. Is this cheap? It's my first time. Said the men. Only fifty bucks for an hour. One hundred for three hours. Answered Alex pulling out her drive-for.

As he lifts his device, she notices his device stamp. Hey, you're staying at the KH Jones Hotel. She heard they got the new sensation model. Said Alex smiling. Yeah, I figured, hey I'm here and it's not cheating. Said the men. Of course, it's not cheating. Heck, it's not even illegal. Now you go and do things to me your wife won't let you do it. Said Alex being interrupted by her phone ringing.

Hey Alex, you got my money? Asked the person on the phone. Yep, just collected it. See you tonight. Said Alex. I better get my money. Said the person on the phone before hanging up. Huh, I'm hungry now. Money received. Eight hundred dollars. Her phone alerted her. Oh yeah! His wife is going to hate him when she sees how much money he spends on a sex drive. Not my problem. Said Alex walking off.

On her way to the restaurant, she texted her friends. Meet me at the hangout spot. Here already. Replied Treaya. What? On my way now. Replied DJ. What can I get you today? Asked a waitress. The usual, please. Said Treaya. So what's the reason for a meetup? Asked DJ eating fresh fries. I am not going to pay Mupo his money. I'm going to my granddad's. He seems to want to spend time with his granddaughter and I want you guys to come with me. So you'll be safe while we run away with the money.