Awzu a.k.a. Lady G

We return to Reese. Just after he defeated Nathen and flew away.

I think this belongs to me now. Reese put his hand in front of Nathen's face. Put the suit on and give it to me now. Reese started charging a Ki blast in Nathen's face. Nathen looked at Reese's suit. He thought," He is weakened, I can do this. Nathen charged and put chi all over him in an attempted to get the best of Reese. But, as soon as Nathen budgeted Reese knocked him back down. Try that again and I'll kill you. Now, put the suit on.

Fine. Battlesuit on. Nathen said angrily. He stared at Reese as his bot stopped helping people and made its way to him. Now, give it to me or die here and now. Nathen handed him his device. I will stop you. Nathan said as Reese flew away. Reese flew away and landed in the forest nearby. Well, that was easier than I thought. I didn't put up much of a fight. Wonder why he didn't put his suit on Reese thought.

Finally, he's out of the city now I can fight for real. Everyone get away from this part of the city as far as you can. The real fight starts now. Nathan went into a store and flew out after Reese with a bottle in his hand drinking from it. Reese placed the device into his chest with his device. Yes this power I can feel it I'm getting stronger, now all I have to do is get the rest of them. Then I'll be the one who saves the world. Reese laughed.

There you are. Nathan said, landing behind Reese as he was laughing. You. Reese suddenly stopped. What is this? He seems different. Reese thought. Who are you? I am the Gray Wolf, the son of Yamcha. Who is Yamcha? Oh yeah, my dad told me about him that week. Who couldn't lay off the bottle? Isn't he dead? Reese said smiling.

Yeah well, that's him and I'm not my father. Nathan said disappearing. Where did he just go? Do you think those speeds going to help you beat me? Nathan appeared and needed Reese in the stomach. Yes, I do. Reese grabbed them. How can you move fast when I'm holding onto you? Come on. Nathan said smiling. Nathan shut off.

Nathan started running with Reese holding on to him taking him with him. They win it till like some type of other-dimensional space. Reese didn't believe it for a second. But then he charged up a Ki blast and aimed it at Nathan's head. Try dodging this. Nathan releases the ball of energy.

But Nathan just kept running. A big explosion went off. Nathan and Reese were unscathed. What happened? That was a direct hit. Thought Reese. It happened so fast that Reese couldn't even see it. By the time he let go of his blast, it was not connected to him or Nathan anymore. Which left it to reappear in the real world. Making the huge explosion he heard.

Nathan grabbed Reese by the hand and quickly stopped and started spinning around. Reese stomps his foot to the ground. No, this ain't happening. He thought about what his Dad told him about Yamcha and the way he fights.

Back when Reese was 12, he and his father were training in the training facility. Reese remembers looking at his Dad and asking him, how did you become so strong? I think everyone fears you. What did you do? Reese's father looked at him and put his hand on his head. I had to put a friend down, that's all I can say for now. I'm going to teach you something that might come in handy someday.

Reese came. He pulled Nathan towards him and put a ki ball behind him. Reese grabbed Nathan and threw him into the ki ball. Dealing damage not only to Nathen but to himself. So you figured out a way to hit me but you're hitting yourself as well. Let's see how long you last doing that.

Over at Derek's place, a ship arrives and lands in the yard.

She's here sir. Good, let her in. Said Derek. The door to the ship opened and out came Karah. Why do you insist on landing in the grass? I guess I thought I could do whatever I wanted to do with my grass. I mean it is closer to my house isn't it? Now, where is he? Karah asked with a serious face.