I'm Home

We return to the women, who were interrupted by some uninvited guest.

Alex, fighting alongside Awzu, couldn't believe how strong they were. Who are these guys? They are humans captured by the ones who want to take down the dome. Karah answered. Two of the fighters teamed up on Awzu who is helping Alex protect Treaya from getting hurt. Try to attack together, but Awzu is too fast for them. She's a giant. Close range won't work on her. Right. The two fighters started shooting blasts at her while one of them attacked.

The fighters looked at each other. Right. They both charged at Awzu. One-shot blasts at Alex. Causing Alex to get hit. The other shot a big blast at Treaya. Awzu quickly tried to deflect the blast but was stopped by the fight that was fighting Alex. Treaya! Suddenly a blast came out of nowhere. Deflecting the blast and hitting one of the fighters Karah and her friend were fighting.

What, where did that come from. Jimmy, Justin, and Nathen all flow into Giccur. They landed next to the others. Are you all okay? Asked Nathen. Jimmy landed by Treaya. Are you okay? Yeah. It just all happened so suddenly. I mean one minute we were cooking and cleaning and the next thing I know these guys came blasting in. So that's what that big explosion was. Justin cracked his knuckles and stepped forward. So, you guys looking for a fight? Justin powered. Stage two. Jimmy saw this and powered up as well. Stage two. Stand back you guys, we'll take it from here. Jimmy, Nathen, and Justin fought the remaining fighters. Beating them with ease.

Moments after defeating the fighters. The team has the fighters tied up and ready to move. We're going to take them to the lab and see what they know. Alex looked back. Treaya, you coming? Yeah, just give me a second. Alex turned and flew away. As the team made their way to the ships, Justin noticed that one of the fighter's suits started blinking. Energy depleted, The fighters started shaking. What's happening to them? Asked Jimmy. I don't know. One minute his suits are blinking then the next thing you know he's shaking. Suddenly the fighters turn into dust. Whoa. Justin let go of the rope that was holding the fighters. Their suit turned into hockey puck-sized disks and fell to the ground. Okay, what did I just do?

Alex went over to pick up the disks. Careful, we don't know what those things are. For all we know they could corrupt your suit. Alex reached down and grabbed one of the disks. Nothing happened so she grabbed the others. Okay, I guess we'll just take those to the lab then. Yeah, maybe there is a way we can reverse the tech so that we can use them.

Wait. Who is he again? Who are you? Right, I'm Shun. I'll be one of your new trainers. Trainers? Yeah, where you think I went? I don't know, on a vacation. I mean you did just get out of prison. No, I went home. Home? Alex thought as she followed behind Karah and Shun. Suddenly a blast can be heard from Giccur. Oh No, Treaya. We forgot about the one you blasted when we came in. No. Jimmy said, rushing to Giccur. But as soon as he got to the entrance, he stopped. No, not you. How did this happen?

Back on the ship Where grandpa and Mupo are being held.

Mike and Jake, both under control, bring Mupo and grandpa to a lab where a machine is making battle suits. What is this place? I'm glad you asked the old man. This is where we take advantage. I've just filled these suits with dark energy. Enough to keep you alive longer than your lifetime and with a little modification. I can control whoever wears it. Kocey put a different type of power into the suit himself. Two little purple balls formed in Kacey's hand and flew into the black disks.

Mupo smiled. You know you're still going to lose. They're going to beat you, free us and I'm just going to be left with that kool-looking suit. Oh yeah. We'll see about that. Suddenly, one of the workers comes into the room where Kocey is. We've found him, sir. What do you want us to do? Follow him. We need to wait for him to take the other device. Then, we take him.