Karate Kid pt.2

They are not enemies. It would seem that Reese has gone on a rampage. You think master, look at what he has done. Look, we're looking for him too. We're just here to get you. Said Justin. Where are we going? We're going to get stronger and stop Reese. Said Jimmy raising his fist. Come on, we got a ship back in the lower city. Said Jimmy.

Back at the ship with Treaya and DJ.

DJ's sitting in the second pilot's seat smoking and keeping a watch out. Treaya just now came back into the head of the ship. Hey, you think they found number 5. Yeah, or they wouldn't be taken this long. All of a sudden a big blast can be heard exploding in the sky. Whoa, what was that? Asked DJ. I don't I hope they are okay. Well, you know what that means. I'm taking this ship that way.

Treaya sat down in the other driver's seat and started activating the ship's weapons. Whoa, they did tell me it could do this-Yeah, that is because your trigger is happy. Remember when we let you play Aim Down. You kept shooting your gun given up our location. So ever since we keep firearms away from you. What? I was being battered.

Just as Treaya was about to respond, a call came into the ship. It's Alex. We're on our way back. Oh, and we found number 5. Kool, we'll be waiting for you guys. Good, now I can relax. Said DJ lighting another joint. Yeah well, I'll be in the back getting things ready for my love. Jimmy. Yeah, crazy things. Whispered DJ. Treaya walked over and popped him upside his head. While in the back Treaya gets a call.

Back at Alex's grandpa's house.

Mike and Jake are out back guarding the house. While Mupo assists gramps with adding new mods to his weapon. So my gear is connected to the weapon? Yes, I even made it responsive. So no matter where you are it will find its way to you attached or in pieces. It will split up if needed, to fit into spaces. Kool, like Thor but fuck being worthy this mines. Yeah, as long as you wear that gear. Do you think they found and stopped Reese by now? Cause I'd hate to miss out on the action. No, I'm sure if they found him they would have told us. Things are calm while plans make way. We're safe for now.

Yes, safe for now. Said a voice before laughing. The view of Mupo and Grandpa switches to the view of one of a small mechanical bug. How great is this? My plan is working just as planned. With the others out looking for Reese, we'll visit dear oh grandpa. Go and bring them to me alive. Yes sir. A small ship descended from the clouds. Landing near Alex's grandpa's house.

So what about gramps? All these gadgets and no weapons. I know an outgoing man like yourself got a weapon or two. Yeah, I got one good weapon and it never let me down. Just as grandpa said that shots can be heard outside where Mike and Jake are. Did you hear that? Hey, you two, what is going on out there? Said Mupo into his earpiece. Just then the bug on the ceiling leaped at Mupo.

Mupo saw the bug and shot it. You gotta be faster than that. They're already inside, get behind me, and try to get in touch with the others. Said Mupo watching the door. Right. Gramps called the first number that showed up on his phone, Treaya. The door blows open. Mupo started firing. And take this with you to hell. Mupo shot a small explosive. Collapsing the walls outside the door. We should be safe for now. Keep trying to reach them. Said Mupo walking away from gramps.

Suddenly the ceiling collapsed on Mupo. Well, I guess you're not so fast after all. Your next gramps. Said Stax sticking Mupo with a needle. They have been captured, sir. Good, now bring them to the ship.

Back at the ship with DJ, Treaya, and the rest with a new number are on their way.

Okay bye. Oh my god, this is going to be so great. I wonder what gramps wanted. He left a message. Help, we need you all to get back to the house as soon as possible. We're under attack. An explosion can be heard and Stax saying. Well, I guess you are not so fast after all. Your next gramps. Then the message ends.