Battle Suit Stage 1

It is time. Said a voice in a dark temple room. We must have them ready for the war that is to come. Said another. A lot of innocent people are going to die. Said another. Yes, but only because of the wrong war. Said another voice. Yes, but we have a plan. Said the last voice. Yes. said the other four.

Each of them scanned their devices. A book and a sealed box appeared. The first one said, Number 3 the orphan will be the first. Then, each of the others called out their numbers. 6, 4, 5, 1, 2, 7. I shall start my quest. Said the first voice. May it be a long one. Said the one holding number 1's book.

Four months later in a New Cali Orphan Home. I've finally found you, number 3. Said the first voice. She set the box down and poured some type of powder into it. Next, she added some liquid to the box. It changed into a smooth white metal egg. The front of the egg opened. She pulled a purple glowing device from inside her chest and placed it into the egg.

As the Rebot activated she spoke to it. Go get number 3 and keep him safe. Number 3! Said the Rebot take the book and flying away. May this help with the journey that is to come. She said falling to the ground and fading away.

Number 3. Said the Rebot locating number 3 in the orphan home. It silently cut a hole into the building. Released sleeping gas and grabbed number 3. Ah, my head. What, where am I? What is this place? Said number 3 waking up in bed. Number 3. Said the Rebot.

Whoa, what the hack. What are you? Asked number 3. I am Rebot and I'm here to help you. Said the Rebot. Help me? Help me with what? Asked number 3. Help you save the world. Said Rebot handing the book to him. What's this? Ruojugi. Said number 3 reading the title of the book.

Roe-sur-gee. It means the story. Said the Rebot opening the book. Whose story? He asked. Everybodys. Answered the Rebot beginning to read to him. Elsewhere, another book and box are being delivered. Hey, stop right there. I said stop or I will shoot. Said a security guard at the front gate. The carrier then vanishes. What? Where is he? Said the guard.

We've got an intruder everyone. He's tall and wearing a hooded robe. Invisible, the carrier made his way into the house. He walks past all the guards and security cameras. What's going on? Said the owner of the house. Dad, the alarms are going off. Said the house owner's son. Do not worry, whoever it is will not get far.

This house is protected by the best. Just as the homeowner went to close the door. The book protector revealed himself. What the. Said the homeowner falling to the floor. Number 4 it is time you started your destiny. You are special, unique, And it's your life. Said the protector, as he placed his Orange device into the Rebot.

Huh? My life. Said the son. The protector fell to the ground and faded away. What was that? He asked his father. That my son was a sign of the gods leaving us. Said his father, smiling. The gods? The son asked. Yes, and soon there will be new gods. Better gods. Said the father.

Five months later, it's winter. Hey look, it turned into an egg. Said number 3. Great now add the power source. Said Rebot grabbing it from its department.

The robot activated. So, what is its name? Is it just like you? Asked number 3 circling it. I am Neubot. It said scanning him. Kool. So, what can you do? Asked Number 3. I make things as it says in my section of the book. Said Neubot, making him a small sun to keep warm. Wow, it's warm. Said number 3 getting out of bed.

Four years later number 3 is now 12 years old. Come on you guys, we're going to be later. Said number 3 running into a stadium. Please scan your device so that you may be seated and the correct seat. Said a 3-D image of a woman. Your seat is on the 5 rows, section f, seat 7. Said the scanning machine.