1 - FOREIGNER GIRL

kawa says: dinosaurs are not real!

.・゜-: ✧ :- 

HAJIME IWAIZUMI NEVER REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT THE IDEA OF ROMANCE. I mean, sure, he would wonder about it from time to time, but never focused on it like some of his other friends. It totally would've been nice if some girls were pining after him, but they weren't, and he was okay with that.

The thing was, he wasn't ugly, far from it. He was actually pretty attractive. Strong, loyal, decently popular, pretty good facial features and arms that could crush you. A girls dream, right?

Nope.

Most, if not all girls in his school, even region were fawning over his best friend. Oi fucking kawa. He was the definition of the perfect pretty boy. While Iwaizumi was more rough and rowdy, Oikawa was more flirty and sweet.

Oikawa definitely wasn't a playboy ―as much as others liked to make him out to be that way― he actually only ever got with someone if he truly liked them, and he felt the other liked him for who he was, not just solely based on superficial reasons.

Sure, Iwaizumi gave his friend what he liked to call tough love, but deep down, he did truly care for his stupid-but-not-at-the-same-time friend. More than he'd like to admit, actually.

But that's enough of Oikawa. I'm sure you're sick of hearing about him.

Sure, Iwaizumi has had his fair share of confessions and has had his fair share of crushes. But he would never make a move on them, as he wanted to focus on sports and studies. He actually didn't have much time for friends in general, of course, not ones outside of the volleyball club.

Until, of course, he met her. She was a foreign exchange student from a different country. She spoke sort of broken Japanese and could speak her native language much better. She was walking around the school until she bumped into Iwaizumi, face right into his chest. It was like something out of a teen romance movie.

Of course, both of them were flustered, the girl apologised profusely, bowing a perfect 90° with tears in her eyes. He told her it was okay, patting her shoulder awkwardly. Once her got a look at her, he was stunned, to say the least. She looked really...

"I'M SO SORRY AGAIN!"

Scared.

She started to stutter about how she was just in her second year and was transferred at an inconvenient time.

He only laughed it off, and then, had a horrible idea. Such a terrible idea that Lucifer himself would never even dare think of it.

"You're new, right? Why don't I show you around?"

...

The worst goddamn idea of his life.

Or maybe it was the best, depending on how you looked at it.