7 - JEALOUSY?!?!?!

kawa says: ushijima sucks dick!

.・゜-: ✧ :- 

karoo

GUYYSSSUHH guess what

wgat

karoo

guess

i dont wanna guess

karoo

why i hate women number 56

kenma

misogynist number 1
y/n.nnn we're going to miyagi and we want to meet up with you

WIAT AGAUWHWY WHAT

kenma

take ur time i know this is exciitng

akaashi

although we're probably not going to go against your school in volleyball, we may be able to hang out outside of your school or you could visit us.

boKUuto

WE FINALLYT MEET

OH??? MY?? GAWSHS??? THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVEEER
WHNE ARE YIU GUSG COMIUNG

kenma

like a few months

BROOO I CANT WAIT THAT LONG

.・゜-: ✧ :- 

L/N STARED AT HER PHONE WITH A LARGE, EXCITABLE EXPRESSION ON HER FACE. Her friends were coming to meet her already?! Well, maybe not just to meet her, but still! It made her feel giddy inside. 

One private message led to another, and soon both she and Kuroo were voice-chatting.

It was after school, and L/N was waiting for Iwaizumi to finish practice so he could walk home with her. He had only started to walk home with her a few days ago but insisted on keeping up with the habit. Oikawa sometimes joined them, but today he got caught up on a date and couldn't come.

Usually, she would be watching Iwaizumi practice, but today, she was far too distracted by her friend. (Not that he would ever tell anybody, but he would show off even just a little bit more for her.)

Iwaizumi glanced at the bleachers, expecting to see L/N smiling and looking at him as she always did, but only saw her grinning brightly at her phone, then laughing.

He felt his jaw clench. He was annoyed. Why was he annoyed? He rolled his eyes and scoffed silently, tearing his eyes away from her and eventually, it escaped his mind.

.・゜-: ✧ :- 

Iwaizumi slung his bag over his shoulder. After he had taken a quick shower and changed his clothes, he was walking up to the bleachers. Surely, by now, she would be done talking on the phone, and she would now look back at him?

Nope. In fact, L/N seemed to be even more invested in whoever was on the other side.

He stared at her silently for a few seconds, soon blinking and staring down to the floor. "I'm done. We can go now."

L/N looked at him for the first time in a good 2 hours, and he would be lying if he said it didn't make his heart pathetically beat a little faster. "Oh, okay! Give me a minute!" She looked at him for one more wonderful second, before packing up her things and looking back to her phone and speaking again. She got up and grabbed her bag, then walked beside Iwaizumi.

They walked out of the school gates, Iwaizumi in silence, while L/N was chatting away about nothing. He couldn't help but listen to whoever was there, and it was definitely a guy. Who was this guy?

Kuroo, being the perceptive asshole that he is, heard Iwaizumi and the annoyance in his tone as he told you to wait for a red light, or if you asked about volleyball. Nekoma's captain thought for a moment, then deviously grinned (you could sense it, even if you couldn't see).

"So, babe, what date was it again?"

That caught Iwaizumi's attention, his full attention. His head snapped to her in confusion, giving her a strange look.

L/N's face flushed up, growing hot from embarrassment. She covered the bottom half of her face with her hand, before abruptly ending the call and texting frantically.

private chat between y/n and kuroo

PULL SOME BULLSHIT STUNT LIKE THAT AGAIN AND I SWEAR TO GOD.

GIRL CALM DOWN
i was just teasing hehe

jump!

into ur arms?? 

onto train tracks!

mad!

.・゜-: ✧ :- 

L/N looked up from her phone and over to Iwaizumi, wincing. But he was already looking away. She tapped his shoulder, hands sweaty and cheeks still flush. "Um- hey, Iwaizumi-san."

"Who?"

She almost jumped from his tone, swallowing dryly with a pattering heart. "It was... a friend."

"You're going on dates?" He asked, now looking at her. He tried his hardest not to glare; he didn't even know why he was upset. He just was. He just felt betrayed she didn't tell him she had a boyfriend. Because they're friends. Right. That was why.

"I'm... not..!" She fiddled with her fingers, eyes squeezed shut and ears burning. "I don't know why he said that... It was just him teasing..."

Pitifully, the genuine tone in her voice reassured his worries.

The rest of the walk was in complete silence, and he hated it. Iwaizumi stared at her nervous face, his stomach churning and twisting uncomfortably. He had no idea why he was so... miserable at seeing her so sad, and he hated it.

He just wanted things to go back to the way it was at the start. No guys calling about dates, and no bad feelings in silence, only how you and he talked. Your cute face flushing up when he would brush against you, or when you would talk about nothing and everything to him. When it was just you and him.

How it should be.

Iwaizumi looked away and walked off quietly when she arrived at her home. She watched his retreating form longingly, but didn't call out to him (as much as she had wanted to), and only walked into her house miserably.

Unbeknownst to her, the male was beating himself up mentally. He mumbled, face heated up instantly, eyes squeezed shut,

"Stupid... why was I even angry at her? She can talk to... date whoever she wants. I don't care." He bii down on the inside of his cheek, glaring the concrete floor.. "So why am I angry at her? No, not her... him. That guy. I don't like him. He shouldn't... call her that."

He caught himself before he said anything else. He shook his head again, deciding to rid himself of these thoughts.

.・゜-: ✧ :- 

don't yall just love possessive guys like that shits so hot im literally getting fleas in my stomach rn (˶◕‿◕˶✿)