14 - WINNING HIM OVER

kawa says: TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME YOU WANT ME WANT ME WANT ME TOO

.・゜-: ✧ :- 

"A-ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?"

"Yep! Anything to get my two beloved friends together!"

Oikawa wrapped his arm around the girl's shoulders. "And trust me, I know exactly what to do to get him to confess!"

"But are you even sure he feels that way...?"

The pretty boy grabbed her shoulders and forced her to look him in the eyes. "Darling, if I wasn't sure then I'd never do this. It's so obvious. He's cuddled with you for the love of god! I'm sure he likes you back."

"Okay...I trust you." She smiled lightly, making him smile back in advance.

"Something you probably shouldn't do," Hanamaki commented and leaned back on his heel as Matsukawa walked beside him. "You should listen to me babes, Hajime over here will probably break if you do anything too rash."

"Yep. You know, Hajime once mentioned you in a conversation about girlfri-"

Oikawa shoved his hand onto Matsukawa's mouth and pushed him away. "About giving birth for biology since you're one of the few girls he knows!"

"Uh...that's weird." L/N lifted an eyebrow questioningly.

"Yeah well, he's kinda weird."

"But seriously if you really want to make him lose his mind, I'll tell you." Makki grabbed her hand gently and led her away, winking at Oikawa who was fuming at this point.

'Ugh, and I wanted the glory of being the one getting them together!'

.・゜-: ✧ :- 

Makki and L/N walked out, her looking down, obviously flushed and embarrassed. She was covering her head and face while he had a stupid smirk plastered on his lips.

Matsukawa nudged Iwaizumi, Oikawa scoffing and looking away. Iwaizumi looked at her and looked a bit surprised.

"Huh? What happened to her?" He asked Oikawa. The male rolled his eyes.

"Makki probably said something to her." He trailed off. "Something..."

"Well, whatever it was she seems really embarrassed about it."

"You care so much for her!" Oikawa laughed. "And I thought you were a cold-hearted ba-"

-wham-

"Are you kidding me! I was having like...a cool moment!"

"Shut up." The boy sighed heavily. "Hey, aren't we having a practice match against Karasuno today?"

"Hm...I'm pretty sure." Oikawa thought with a smile. "Ahah...I can't wait to beat Kageyama into a pulp! It's going to be the most satisfying victory we'll ever have! Well...until we crush Ushiwaka. Then that'll be second. But still!"

"We..." Iwaizumi said slowly. "You're using we."

"Of course!"

He smiled lightly, chuckling to himself.

"Okay, let's start practising! Karasuno should be here any minute now!" Oikawa called out, making the rest all nod in response and comply.