The other Side of the Sea

Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titan.

Summary: The scouts return one last time to watch Season 4. This time with Candy as emotional support.
[No Pairings]

A/N: Please point out the errors if you find some.

|~|

"Are you ready for this?"

"I don't know. Candy mentioned it will be worse than what we have seen so far." Eren said.

"Yeah. I don't like that." Petra answered.

Both of them were on the way to the TV-room. They didn't sleep well.

Eren had stared at the ceiling, half of the night. He didn't like it, how he changed a bit at the end of the last episode. He hoped it wouldn't get worse.

And Petra, she was scared that they would lose someone else. She hoped everything would be fine. But that was wishful thinking and she knew that.

They came to an halt, when they saw Sasha and Connie standing in front of the door, whispering to each other.

"What are you doing?" Petra asked.

"Shh!" Connie hushed them.

Petra and Eren glanced at each other, confused.

"We think we heard something in there." Sasha explained to them, pointing at the door.

"Why don't you open the door, then?" Eren asked.

"The door is locked. We can't go in."

"Then we have to wait. We are a few minutes early, anway."

"I want to go in, now." Sasha whined.

"It's just a few minutes, Sasha." Petra said.

Sasha crossed her arms and pouted.

"Good. Then everyone must be there." They turned around and saw the others coming towards them.

Petra noticed the tired looks on some of them. "You guys, didn't sleep well either, huh?"

They shooked their heads.

"Well, let's hea-" Hange was cut off by a loud noise coming from the room.

"Shit!"

Hange blinked. Then she went to the door and knocked. "Are you okay, in there?"

Another "Shit!" followed and then silence.

The scouts looked at each other confused.

"One moment, please!"

"What is she doing in there?" Armin asked.

"I hope she doesn't make a mess." Levi said grumpily.

Erwin glanced at him amused.

A few minutes later the door was unlocked.

Hange opened the door and came in with the others. The room had changed a bit.

On each couch layers of four blankets and pillows, now. On the tables along with the food and drinks, were packs of handkerchiefs. The curtains were half-closed.

But what got all their attention, was the girl standing next to the TV, smiling at them.

She had light brown shoulder lenght hair and blue eyes. She wore a dark blue polo-shirt, a black skirt, leggings and white socks.

"Greetings!" she said cheerfully. "I'm glad all of you could make it."

They stared at her for a moment, until Erwin spoke up. "So, you must be Candy, then."