Deceiver

Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titan.

Previously: Candy explained the Ackerman's strength and got Connie to understand that Eren didn't laugh at Sasha's death.

A/N: Please point out the grammar and spell mistakes.

|~|

Connie glanced at Eren, who was talking to Armin, and took a deep breath before he walked over to them. Eren and Armin turned to him as they saw him approaching.

"Eren, can we talk for a moment?" Connie asked him while he was rubbing his neck.

Armin smiled at Connie and left them to talk alone.

"What do you want?" Eren asked him curiously.

"I want to apologize. I shouldn't have yelled at you, even for something that hasn't happened yet."

Eren opened his mouth to answer but Connie cut him off. "Please, hear me out first. Candy made me realize that I judged you too quick, I should have asked you first. And I don't want us to fight over things that can be prevented."

"Connie.." He placed a hand on his shoulder. "I don't want us to fight, either." He gave him a little smile. "I'm sorry, too, for yelling at you."

Connie smiled back at him. "Still, friends?" He offered him a hand.

Eren accepted his hand. "Still, friends."

Mikasa and Armin watched them with smiles on their faces.

Meanwhile...

Hange tapped her foot impatiently on the ground while she waited in front of the bathroom.

The door opened and Candy came out. "Oh, did you wait long?"

"No, it's alright." She quickly went into the the room and shut the door in front of her.

Candy shook her head and went to Sasha, who was calling her over.

After Hange finished her business, she noticed something in the trash can beside the sink. She frowned and went closer to it and saw bloody toilet paper laying there. Her eyes widened. ' Is that Candy's?' She picked it up. 'It's fresh. It has to be hers. She was the only one in here since the last break. I have to tell Levi.' She dropped it back in the trash can and covered it with more toilet paper. She didn't want the teens to find out about Candy's condition, yet.

"Hey, Four-eyes. Did you fall in or what? We want to continue." Levi told her from the other side of the door.

"I'm coming."

She came out of the room and sat back in her seat.

"Took you long enough."

"Well, even I have to pee from time to time."

He shot her a disgusted look at the unwanted information and nodded towards Erwin to continue as he sat back in his seat.

|~|

Gabi and Falco were in their cell. Gabi laid on her bed, jerking around with wide eyes while she let out audible noises.

"What happened? Is she okay?" Armin asked frowning.

"Gabi! Hey! What's wrong?!" Falco asked her concerned, running over to her. "Hey! Get hold of yourself!"

A guard rushed over to their cell. "What's wrong? What happened?" He unlocked the cell while Falco answered him.

"She suddenly started wailing in pain." Falco stepped to the side as the guard went to Gabi concerned.

"Hey. Young miss, are you okay?"