Savagery

Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titan.

Previously: Levi realized that Zeke's spinal fluid is in the wine and Eren is shocked that his future-self knows about it.

A/N: Please point out the grammar and spell mistakes. And thanks to @GrimmLight13 who wrote the transcript for me.

||Trigger warning!! ⚠️ blood and suicide attempt in this chapter!! ⚠️||

|~|

Levi approached Candy with narrowed eyes. "Candy. We need to talk."

This catched the attention from the others.

"Is everything alright?" Armin asked concerned as he glanced between Candy and Levi.

"Nothing for you to worry about." Levi replied.

Mikasa narrowed her eyes at him. She didn't believe him.

"What do you want to talk about?"Candy asked him.

"Come." He walked with her in to a quiet corner to talk. Hange, Erwin and Petra went with them.

"Does anyone find that suspicious?" Connie asked them slightly confused.

"You're not the only one." Ymir answered him as Mikasa nodded in agreement.

~

"So?" she asked them.

"We were noticing things about you and-" Hange began but was cut off from Levi.

"What is wrong with you? Are you sick or something?"

"Levi." Erwin stopped him. He went to say something but when he saw Candy's expression he stopped.

Candy had a small sad smile on her face. "It was obvious wasn't it?"

Petra looked at her worried. "Can I ask how bad it is?"

Candy sighed. "You guys know that I made this room with my magic and magic needs energy. It wasn't so bad when I was home but now that I am here it drains me more than before." 'And that I blocked Eren's future memories drained me even more. But now that I stopped that it shouldn't drain me so fast anymore.' she thought herself.

Hange frowned. "But wouldn't it be better for you to go home and take a rest? I mean, what happens when you have no energy left?"

Candy glanced at the teens and then back to Hange. "It would be better, yes. But you know you are locked in here until we finish these episodes and I am no exception. I can only leave when this is over."

"And what happens when you have no energy left?" Levi asked again when she didn't answer the question.

"Would you die?" Petra asked her concerned.

Candy smiled at her. "No, I wouldn't. I would deeply fallen asleep, almost like a coma, how long I don't know. But if that would happen, I would worry the others, too. And I don't want that, until then I hope I make it to the end."

Erwin narrowed his eyes. "And what if you would eat and drink from time to time? Wouldn't you gain more energy?"

Candy starred at him blankly before her eyes slowly widened and then she slapped her forehead. "I can't believe I didn't think of that. Ugh.... I'm so stupid...."

"So, it would help?" Petra asked her now relieved about the news.

Candy nodded and sighed. "I'm so stupid. I guess I was too worried about the episodes to think about that."

"Well, then let's go and eat. Sasha will help you, I'm sure." Hange grinned. "And if you need something talk to us."

Candy nodded. "I will, thank you. And I'm sorry I made you guys so worried." She walked over to Sasha whose eyes lit up as soon as Candy finished talking and she dragged her to the table with food.