Assault

Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titan.

Previously: The Scouts watched the starting fight in Marley and Levi found out that he's an Ackermann.

A/N: Please point out the grammar errors or spell mistakes.

|~|

Levi approached Candy, who were currently cleaning a few plates. He noticed that her hands shook lightly.

"Candy? Can I talk to you for a moment?" he asked her.

She turned to him. "Sure." She dried her hands. "What do you want to talk about?"

"About Kenny."

"I had a feeling that you want to talk about him." She smiled softly.

"I want to know, why he left me... He was my uncle, why would he leave? I know that, you know why he left me."

She frowned slightly. "I know not everything. But I can tell you what I know. He left, because he wasn't mean to be someone's father. That's all I know. But I think he knew you would be ok."

Levi looked down. "But I wasn't... not really... I needed him."

"I'm sorry, Levi."

"It's not your fault. But thanks..." He looked back to her and noticed that Candy had a nosebleed. He handed her a handkerchief. "Your nose is bleeding."

She took it and and held it against her nose. "Ohh... Thanks.. Excuse me.." She went to the bathroom.

Levi watched her go with narrowed eyes. 'Something isn't right. But what?'

Hange noticed how Levi looked after Candy and approached him. "Everything alright?"

"I'm not sure. Keep an eye on Candy. Something is going on with her."

"Why? Is she sick or something?"

"Her hands were trembling while she cleaned the plates and she got a nosebleed out of nowhere."

Hange frowned. "That's something to worry about. I keep an eye on her." she promised.

Levi nodded. "Good."

A few moments later they were ready to watch Episode 7.

|~|

Lunging at he back of Eren's back, the Jaw Titan moved his head aside and opened his mouth, ready to take a bite down at his nape. "I'm retaking the Founding Titan!" he then bit down at the side of his neck, making the Scouts gasp and their eyes widened at the sight.

"Eren!" Mikasa shouted, ready to take down the Jaw Titan until a figure came flying down and sliced the Jaw's mouth unhinged.

Porco gasped inside his nape and was left confused as he furrowed his brows. 'What?!' He watched the figure land on the ground, hold tightly to the original blades, before flying his way back to him.

Porco gasped again and muttered to himself. "Was that him.... Levi... Ackermann?!" Levi sent a glare up to him.

The Jaw Titan tried to escape the Scouts after being pinned against the wall and scratched Eren's grip away as he climbed up a wall, but a Thunder Spear got sent his way and made him fall back to the ground roughly.

"One look at the Captain and he wants to escape." Sasha whispered to Connie.

"I would, too. I'm glad that Levi isn't our enemy." he muttered back.

Sasha nodded. "Me too."

This made the Scouts act fast and hurried their way in while the Jaw Titan looked up. Inside the nape, Porco's face was laced with fear, eyes were wide as he watched the Scouts swarm around him.