Thaw

Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titan.

Previously: They watched how Founder Ymir got her Titan Powers.

A/N: Please point out the grammar and spell mistakes. Thank you to @ChiryMax for writing the transcript. 

|~|

The Walls of Shiganshina began to crumble and break. A small part of it fell, revealing an eye of the Wall Titan. The Wall eventually broke, causing explosions of dust and debris throughout the district. The Walls collapsed, revealing he Colossal Titans.

"Oh shit, oh shit...." Connie murmured under his breath.

"I don't even know what to say." Jean said.

Gabi was sitting on the ground as she gasped in horror at what she was witnessing.

|~|

Mikasa turned and put her hands near her head in disbelief, next to Armin. "I heard Eren's voice!" She exclaimed. They went back to the Paths and gasped. "My name is Eren Yeager." Jean was on his knees with a surprised expression. "I'm using the Founding Titan's power to address all Subjects of Ymir."

Levi sighed. "Why does it repeat the last scene from the last episode? We know this already."

Candy shrugged.

"It's unnecessary." Petra agreed with Levi.

Connie held his head with a horrified expression. Reiner was looking ahead with a terrified expression. "I've undone the hardening of Paradis Island's walls..." Gabi was on her knees, looking up at the Coordinate with eyes. Pieck looked dejected at the Coordinate. "...and the Titans buried within have begun their march."

Falco laid unconscious on the ground.

Connie narrowed his eyes, as he remembered that Falco has now the Jaw Titan.

"My goal..." Keith, the Braus family, the Cadets and some Yeagerists including Daz, Samuel and Louise, listened to the message. "...is to protect the people of Paradis Island... the place I was born." Eldians outside the Walls were staring ahead with wide eyes. Mr. Leonhart was on his knees.

"It must be terrifying to hear that so suddenly." Historia said.

Ymir nodded beside her.

"However, the world wants to exterminate my people..." Floch was on his knees while he was bleeding from his head. "...and not just on the island. They will not stop until every last Subject of Ymir is dead." Historia was sitting on a chair, looking up at the Coordinate with a serious expression. "I refuse to let them. The Wall Titans..." Eren wore a monstrous appearance distorted by anger. "...will trample every inch of the world beyond this island until every last life beyond our shores is wiped out."

The Eldians outside the Walls were in the Paths, surrounding the Coordinate. Suddenly, they were brought back to reality, which is why they were startled. "What was that strange place?" Said one of them.

"Are you all right, Mr. Leonhart?" Asked a merchant.

"Yeah... Did you hear that?"

Mr. Leonhart was in total shock. "The Titans are leaving that island to come kill us."

|~|

In Paradis, the Colossal Titans marched, making the earth resound and fill the air with dust. "Falco!" Gabi shouted. The Armored Titan lay on the ground, turning into steam, its armor having completely fallen off it.