The fairytale fraud

You used to love the fairytales , but it was the cold you were afraid of. Sharp cold shivers as you uncovered the cold body of little red riding hood's granny , sweeter trembles when the snow white awoke from the prince's kiss over her own pale and cold corpse . But by the high school prettier princesses walked among you .You saw the gulf between you and those perfect girls , and vowed to stop believing in the fairytales. But the stories were in you as deep as poison of the strongest kind.

If prince charming was real , he would save you , but when you needed to be saved from the unfairness of the world would he come? Would he kiss the poison away ? would he save you from the high castle and your evil step mother ?

Oh Rapunzel , if only he wasn't tangled in another mistress's limbs.

Your answer lay in an inquisitive wave , in a thousands of fleeting moments of brittle cold.

A sneer on your step-brother's face , when he called you a fat cow .

Stevie's hand squeezing your ass on thanksgiving dinner ,while the turkey in the oven was safer than you, and the smoke blown cold shrug your brother gave you. With questioning eyes , to the accusation to his best friends actions.

From every boy masquerading as a man that you let into your body , your heart and your mind. You learned that you didn't have whatever magic that took the sleeping beauty to turn the beast into prince charming.

You surround yourself with the girls you always hated , in hopes to share their power yet you ended up with scars in hopes to have the perfect body. That diminished you even more , and then right when you thought you would disappear , you heard the clocks of the white horse.

There he was, you knight in shining armor. He saw YOU. And somewhere deep inside you, you knew it was too good to be true. But you let yourself swept after being let down your whole life , because he was the only strong enough to lift you.

Now in his castle, dressed in empty lavishness you realize the big bad beast and the prince charming was the same man. You won't get a happy end unless you love them both. And you can't help but beg the question

Didn't you want this? Didn't you want to be loved? Didn't you want to be crowned?

Didn't you ask for it?

Didn't you ask for it?!

So now if you can live like this, say you love him, say thank you. Say yes . honey ,  get down on your knees and present your mouth for fucking. 

'Kneel , darling. You were meant to be a damsel' they say

What if you loved the feeling of Prince Charming's guts gushing blood on your hands? What if you finally had enough ?

What if you found the light on the wrong side ?

Yes, you were the damsel.....one meant to cause chaos and damage.  After all , hell hath no fury like and angel with a broken halo

Welcome to the dark side of the fairytales