8. Mafia (girl) boss.....?

Elizabeth tires to keep up with bare feet with the apparent 'boss'. He is rather quick on his feet given the advantage of his enormous stature. She is unsure of what to call him and settles the debate with the one thing she can gather from the ludicrous situation,

"Uh...Mr. Boss?"

He turns

"Yes, Elizabeth?"

There is something in the way he says her name, she feels important, respected and for once in her life, not taken for granted. Though she doesn't know the peak of his dominance still He is calm, very unlike any men she's met. He has a posture of someone who holds enormous amount of power, yet humbled to their grounds. His sharp jaw-line is the most prominent fraction of his overall appearance besides his eyes. They are a familiar color of memories she tires suppressing, trying not to be intimated she holds her ground, and maintains a stern glare

"I wasn't done"

He raises his eyebrows, bored "well, I do have some....... business to attend. If you please you can join me while I conduct it, or you're free to roam the grounds until I'm free "

"I'm not on Vacation"

He hums in response and keeps walking, while she trails behind closely. His quite impressively built back does not go un-noticed by her. She believes, her talking on the way is the only means of getting a few words out of this reserved man.

"i need your help to get off of this Island , i don't know why my father was your target , but-"

"You believe he could have- my sincerest condolences by the way- eradicated your child"

He doesn't even spare her a glance as they stop at the elevator, he gestures her to walk in. Very gentlemanly for someone who just kidnapped a person . She steps into the elevator again, feeling rather curious and slightly composed yet cautious of her surroundings. He pressed a floor labelled G. She can only assume its underground , the fortress is more than what it seems.

She feels the layers of admonition she built up strip away the gun enclosed around her fingers , the fact that he knows this much about her makes her feel more vulnerable , she reproaches quietly trying not to show panic "....yes , I would like to leave pleas-"

Before she could finish the door of the elevator opens , revealing a man with a towel hanging from his arms , he is dressed quite well for a butler . Walking inside the room first thing she notices is the room is covered with sound proof boards, her heart rate picks up again. The room is filled with minimal but high priced gym equipment. A boxing bag , in the middle of the room. This one not bleeding, much to her assurance.

He finally adverts his eyes to her, "I have a proposal for you, Elizabeth."

"You're in no position to make one"

He smiles , taking off his suit jacket. His muscles almost bulging from the under dress shirt . He was athletically built , his stance and posture scream exactly that , he walks away to a sort of pull up bar (she at least perceived it to be ) as Elizabeth , turns away not flushed or embarrassed but for a genuine concern for his privacy, or so she'd like to tell herself as she stole a glance , because being dazed by the man that just kidnapped her seemed like a red flag considering the current circumstances.

He hums in response to her remark.

"I'm sorry ,what exactly are you doing ?" she questions him , her face to the wall. The gun now clutched tightly to her chest.

"work"

His replies are brief and minimal ,he leaves no room for questioning .Suddenly she'd stuck with the realization that, she is the one on an unknown island. She is the prisoner. She wasn't the one not in position to not accept his proposal . She also grasps the fact that the room was sound proof and , if he wanted to murder her. I wouldn't be hard since her screams would be subdued.