43. Seraphic Bliss

"Good swim?"

"Good swim?"

" Delightful" Lucas remarks

"I didn't take you to be the one to wear something other than suits"

"I dress for the occasion , darling"

He says lowering himself down on the beach lounge chair , she couldn't help put pull her sunglasses down-a form of avoidance to the merciless sun. He was physically disheveled , his hair drizzled in small sand partials , tiny droplets of sea water ran down his neck -ears and forehead travelling down sensually towards his toned abdomen , and finally finding purchase in the swimwear that leaves a little to imagination. He had gained muscle in the last few months a result of their physical extremities in his basement gymnasium.

He parts his damp hair, flexing his biceps almost purposefully in an attempt to give her a good show off his physical prowess. A few reddening bruises lay mottled on his neck , an endeavor of their explicit activities from last night. His strapping back told the same story , pink scratches of a night spent beautifully and dynamically in pursuit of the insatiable desires.

She however complacently glows in her swimsuit-a passionate dark red , that spread along the expense of her stomach and curving around her backside as the backless nature of the swimwear flaunts her back and scapular muscles

She however complacently glows in her swimsuit-a passionate dark red , that spread along the expense of her stomach and curving around her backside as the backless nature of the swimwear flaunts her back and scapular muscles. A one piece she had come to love.

Vodka was a drink that hardly ever occurred in the back of her mind , she was not repulsed but neither was she drawn to it like before. She would seek him , whenever her urges were on the brink of relapse and he would bring her back in the most vocal way.

There were more than frequent sessions of aggressive boxing and physically draining combating with Lucas . A different kind of pleasure, he was a merciless opponent but a patient one. He taught her different techniques of military combat, how to render an opponent twice her size with only bodily fixtures. He was swift in his movements when he fought , saving his strength for a bigger comeback , occasionally he would tire his opponent out with quick paced feet and dogging the attacks.

He taught her that, the moment their irritation peaks , is the best instant to attack. Staying calm in the face of merciless madness was the only means to control it. He brought in assassins of different nationalities and different calibers to help train her, she enjoyed every second of it. Every minute her fists hit the bag , or a bleeding jaw or ribs of her rivals.