11. Seven Deadly Sins : Indolence

Elizabeth and Victoria now stand in an open balcony, separated from the criminal masses with a sheer curtain , Elizabeth practically dragged her outside away from all the noise . The cold wind outside pricks Victoria's skin like needles , Elizabeth doesn't seem to care about the cold as she was used to it , she holds her by the shoulders , scanning their surroundings she embraces her , Her hands subconsciously find her arms. Victoria feels her mouth move but she is unable to figure out the sentences formed.

Elizabeth pulls away , a frown sets on her lips But observing Victoria's facial expression , she grows concerned by the minute

Victoria doesn't react for she is still shaken from the eventful reveal of earlier , her focus entirely off of Elizabeth. She feels a gentle caresses on her cheek as Elizabeth holds her face , pulling herself out of the whirlpool of rage , Victoria finally directs her attention to the women who is ever so gently , yet firmly grasping her face

" Victoria? Love? Hey...hey...what's wrong?"

"nothing....What was it that you were saying?"

Elizabeth narrows her eyes , "are you alright , love? I'm sorry if my behavior hurt you, i couldn't risk them suspecting anything"

Victoria shakes her head , in return Elizabeth tugs a free strand of her raven black hair behind her ear which was previously displaced by the strong winds , "we will be , i assure you ,Vic. I need your help to hack into the system"

This catches her attention , "what happened?"

"it was him"

"who?"

"My father"

"how are you certain?"

"you have to trust me"

The air of genuine concern and shock is filled with a unfathomable grief and grim. Both of them don't speak a word , Elizabeth on the brink of exhaustion , her eyes insistently entreating Victoria to say something,

"I'm so sorry , Elizabeth...what do you need me to do?"

"We...well -you need to hack into his system "

"and retrieve what?"

"everything"

"tomorrow"

And Victoria is very abrupt , she leaves the balcony without goodbye's. On the way to her room she picks out the only thing she could find some solace in , a priced bottle of vodka stands in the open bar and Victoria disappears gripping the neck of the bottle like her life depends on it , into the crowd.

~*~*~*~

"Ah there you are!"

Victoria halts her movements for a second trying to figure out who's voice it was, coming from the corridor . She sways due to the effects of alcohol , tightly gripping the edge of the door she shakes off the tortuous heels on her feet. Turning she finds the handsome amateur hacker , who adds cinnamon in coffee.

Walking up to him , she takes the last sip of the bottle. Placing it by her feet , she looks up at him. He is taller than before or perhaps its the intoxication but his lips look more inviting than ever.

"Hi Carmon"

"hey....i was -"

Before he could finish his sentence , her lips are on his. A few desperate drunk whispers are exchanged along the lines of 'shut up' and 'i need you'. Slowly the clothing disappears ,his shirt undone and her dress kicked in scurry of chasing immediate intimate contact.