6. I am just trying to help

"Lucas Marcello Zavier.....?"

He turns his face to the psychiatrist that visits him every day, his hands bound with white suit restricting any movement. His eyes are stoic , bags of sleepless nights and mental torture stains them , they are amused nonetheless. The straightjacket is clean and pressed , the guards had an earful if they held him a little too tight or creased the suit. He held his head like the poise of an emperor. 

He smiles, "Hello Doctor"

The Doctor nods  acknowledging  him and pulls out a chair, "please sit"  The room smells of dried up blood and death. He recalls , his padded cell however reeked of synthetic leather and wet clothes. It was hard to tell if it was a day or night , it was all the same to the prisoners.

He sits down , crossing his leg "Missed me too much , did you?"

She is in her late forties , a semi crumbled lab coat that is occasionally covered in blood . Frequently wearing flats or kitten heels. Today she has her hair tied up , a few ash blonde strands free of her nearing old age gray , she wears a dress that shows her diminishing youth , and Lucas is quick to glance over the fading Blotch of a miserable marriage on her ring finger.

"I am simply exercising my rights to interview the psychiatric miracle"

"Shame , i would've take you out if it wasn't for the professional curiosity."

"The same way you took out your parents on the kitchen floor  after returning from Iran?"

"I was thinking more along the lines of dinner"

The doctor sighs and slams her fist on the table and looks up. Praying...to not break in front of the man  , she pushes the chair back and paces around the small room her nimble fingers twitching she chuckles and by no means it is a pleasant one. She is on the verge of giving up " it's been nine months , Lucas. Give me something. My collogues think i should drop you , you are a hard nut to crack. You shouldn't be surprised if we end be becoming inmates like this"

He chuckles darkly "You would make a terrible inmate, doctor"  leaning back he shuffles to make himself comfortable on the chair. "Sit down"

She obliges

"Your feeble minds only see black and white"

The doctor nods , " Yes because that's how its supposed to be. What kind of a person murders their own flesh and blood ? why spare your brother then? Why not dismember him too? Why not run away ? Why  were you just sitting in the pool of your parents blood and drinking tea ? i need answers! "

Lucas contorts his face in fake shock "We live in England , who doesn't like tea ?"

She stares at him in pure disbelief , he is bound and unable to move yet he scares her to her core. Taking a deep breath she tires calming herself , with shaky hands she runs them around her fingers and pinches the tip of her nose "okay...how are the therapy sessions? are you feeling any different?"

"Therapy or Torture ? electrocution is messing up my hair, water boarding is fine , the high frequency therapy is Just lovely. Starvation i don't mind . Any sane society would give me back my books or simply kill me. "

The lady leans back on the chair and stares at him from her spectacles , "well new science shows  promising results, I am just trying to help"

Lucas purses his lips and narrows his eyes mockingly " are the results death?"

"Lucas , this is for the best . If only you'd comply and help me achieve a breakthrough with you"

"what do you want to know doctor?"