3. Finally some good f**king tea.

"Hi , darling"

She stood there, shell shocked . Her hand falling limp as her mouth fell in a confusing remark. For a minute she assumed it was her PTSD...but no that wasn't the case here. She dropped her gun and took a staggering breath in ,taking cautious steps towards the tall man in cargo pants and a dark green t-shirt.

Her eyes stared at the same bottomless blue pits that haunted her nightmares.

"Lucas...?"

The door bell rings , she hardly notices cause her eyes are fixated on the mastermind in front of her.

He chuckles and his tongue wets his lower lip , he takes a step towards the frozen Victoria "darling , I assure you I'm not an hallucination"

"i...i...don't...."

He takes another step and they are chest to chest , he smirks at the effect he has , her body tenses and a uneven breath leaves her dry lips. Gently , he caresses her cheekbones.

She is brought back to the first time they met , in both of the moments , her life was about to change.

"you...might want to go get the door, could be your boyfriend ?" he stood taller than her and stared into her eyes "hmm..? darling?" the smell of mint lingered in front of her face as he spoke in an undertone.

Oh...how it rung in her ears the mere word 'darling' and the times he'd call her that , those nights spent in her apartment , the way he'd murmur it in her ear. Even when she was under him , the word still resonated the same. And...maybe for a moment she could just close her eyes and feel him.

The door bell rings again.

This time she snaps into reality. And takes a step back and clicks her gun , extending her hand towards his heart. Not that he had one , rather just a physical form. "Stay. here."

"oh I'm not going anywhere . Sweetheart. Im here to stay"

She takes one look back and runs to the stairs , as the bell rings again , quickly hiding the gun under a cabinet she her eyes drift upstairs again and she opens the front door.

Typing in the code.

2412

"hey...baby what took you so long?"

She smiles at the man in front of her he was in his early thirties brown hair , and the fashion sense of a tired coffee addicted programmer. He takes his scarf off and his jacket.

"uh....i kind of fell asleep " she chuckles as he walks past her , giving her a gentle arm squeeze

"I'm going to make some tea babe. You want some ?"

He is already halfway to the kitchen. He's way too comfortable with her and that's the least attractive thing a guy could be , according to her.

"yes" she bite the inside of her cheek "id love one, Leo"