7. Bliss built on blood.

Warning: sexual themes

A slightly breathless Lucas falls back on Victoria's bed. She however is a mess, her hair in a muddle of passionate exploit, lips bruised and neck littered in multiple red scars but a gratifying smile on her face. She is completely out of breath and tiny beads on sweat forming on her forehead. Lucas intertwines his fingers behind his head and rests in the disarray of sheets .

"you should fake your death more often" Victoria gets up placing her feet on the ground , a slight shuddering in between her thighs. Her hands clench onto the bed sheet , using the strength of her arms she pushes her torso off the bed. Her eyes almost weary and the only thing she craves is to sleep consume her.(besides the man beside her)

Making her way towards her walk-in closet to get dressed for bed , as Lucas laughs behind her "You'd like that , won't you?"

Putting on an oversized sleep shirt and knee length stockings with printed strawberries on them , she walks out leaning on the door frame of her closet "if this is your version of 'post fuck cigarette' I'm going to sleep. You better not be here in the mornin- "

"adore the stockings , 'Vicky' " he mocks , his eyes still on the ceiling.

Rolling her eyes , she makes her way to the bed casually slipping her feet under the duvet , "I get cold" she turns her back to him and buries herself further into the softness of the blanket , curling up into the bed , "but I'm sure you're familiar to the feeling , after all corpses do get cold"

Hearing him chuckle she closes her tired eyes not wanting to deal with his after sex annoyance' , "he failed to keep you warm , didn't he darling?"

"hence resulting in these" she rubs her feet together , feeling her thighs sore up.

"they look ghastly"

"your opinion means very little to me"

"say's the woman , who was screaming my name moments ago"

"don't flatter yourself , Lucas. You were only a good fuck"

He chuckles , "oh darling , i wish i could say the same about you"

She feels infuriation crawl through her spine , she is forced to open her eyes as she glares at nothing , But before she could curse him out , feels a heavy hand creep up from behind her to her waist pulling her close. Her eyes widen , feeling her back press against his broad chest.

Their breaths in sync , quite confounding much to Victoria's belief. The way he embraces her , feels uncanny yet familiar. It's grueling to believe that the man with such softness in his hands , has murdered thousands .

And there it is , the thrill. The stimuli to her thirst of ambition.

He feels like a bliss built on blood.

Finally she conjures up the courage to ask him the question hassling her nights sleep even since he faked his death.

"Lucas , why haven't you killed me yet?"

"oh darling" he whispers , the breath that travels down her spine and she internally shudders.....with fear. Lucas holds up a cruel smirk a stark contrast to the trepidation in her heart "haven't I told you that I'll never give you what you want?"

~*~*~

Looking back at Victoria's sleeping form Lucas picks up her phone , typing in her password he scrolls through multiple calls and texts from David. He walks out of the room and calls him. After the first ring , he picks up