Chapter 11 Lighthearted

Chapter 11   Lighthearted

Sam holds his breath at the sight of YU.

As if to cut off oxygen to the intoxicating hormones in his body.

'Calm down. Calm down,' he repeats inwardly as he looks into YU's half-open eyes. The laugh lines on his eyes draw a line to his smiling, red cheeks.

And Sam sees the beauty of another person for the first time.

He allows himself to be captured by that beauty.

The beauty of another man.

His mind can't believe it.

"I thank you for allowing me to accompany you. And if you allow, I would like you to accompany me now. For the analysis talk, I would like to take you to my park. To the Plötzensee.", YU interrupts Sam's struggling for composure.

"I don't have any more sessions today," Sam hears himself saying.

YU's eyes sparkle open.

His smile widens.

He sees a Sam lost in thought sitting in the chair and decides to wait for him.

To let Sam have his time.

YU puts on his shoes, pulls on his jacket, wraps his thick scarf around his neck, and finally reaches for the voice recorder Sam had turned on and placed on the side table at the beginning of the session.

He finishes recording and puts the device in his pocket.

Sam watches YU's movements as they happen in front of him at a slow pace.

He finds himself unable to move.

He sits on his chair with his legs crossed, still feeling his hard arousal between his legs driving him out of his mind.

He can't believe this is happening to him right now.

YU finally turns to Sam and yields the hope he's been longing for:

"Sam, I'm going to go outside. Feel free to take your time. I'll wait for you on the Spree Bridge. The weather is gorgeous today and the view from the bridge has already made me enjoy my time out today. Just come when you feel ready."

And YU walks out the door, leaving a flooded Sam in his office.

Sam lingers quietly in his chair for another ten minutes.

His brow furrows, he chews on his lower lip.

He opens his crossed legs and plucks his pants with his hands.

As he grabs his jacket, pulls down the blinds, turns off the lights, leaves his office and locks up, he feels nothing.

He is empty.

His brain is in a meditative state.

His central nervous system is overloaded and shut down from the sudden overstimulation and sustained physical response.

He walks stunned through the campus and again catches sight of the black-clad, still-standing man on the bridge from a distance.

The black resting place for his flickering soul.

And he feels a rising joy within him as he runs toward his comrade.

He regresses at the ever-approaching sight of YU.

He chuckles and gurgles as he sees YU's head hiding in his scarf.

And when he finally reaches YU, he begins to ruffle his hair.