Chapter 15

**XANDER POV**

It hurts me to avoid her for a whole week, although Killain was angry. he wanted to apologize to her for yelling at her but no,the plan will be ruined.

I already postponed the luna ceremony, so she could have all the time she need to take control of her self.

I took her favorite hoodie to keep Killain at peace and also to prevent him from going savage. I secretly go to her room to watch her sleep. She is human so she cannot smell me.

**EUNICE POV**

Nicole ignores me now, when we go to school, she behaves like i don't exist.
Don't worry, i already have Kira, she is the only one that believes me.

During the past one week, she seems to be a cool kind of lady. Once , i asked her if she had a guy.

"No." Was her reply.

"Why don't you have?" I'd asked her.
She just smile and smirk.

She is just a little creepy.

Xander...... Huh, well i have not forgotten him yet and I'm not planning to but Kira has been persuading me to move on but i just can't. She even tried introducing me to other guys, i refused them all.

I don't know why but i feel like Xander comes to my room every night . But why will he visit me, he's angry at me. My subconscious mind must be longing for him, well I'm also but it is at the minimal.

That's it, he did not and he does not. Final!!.

**UNKNOWN POV**

The luna ceremony has been postponed , it will soon be canceled. I thought with a smirk.
Let the plan  get into action.

**CIARA POV**

Work today was hectic and tiresome.
"As if it has always been easy was before." Tavia said, i wonder what she does.
"Hell, no." I said.
"What i have been doing?" She asked angrily.

"Who gave you the strength you are using, if not forme you would have died a long time ago." She shouted at me.

"Babe, chill, I'm sorry." I said apologizing.

I laid on my new matress , i said they gave me a new room right ? Well, everything here is so good .
Soft mattress, nice bathroom and a clear view of the field.

I need to sleep