Chapter 19

**DAMIEN'S POV**

    "Hello, dad, i already gotten there." I said to him over the phone.

    "That is good, do not forget the alliance, okay?" He said, reminding me for the umpteenth time.

    "Yeah, Yeah, i know." I answered back and rolled his eyes.

    My wolf, Cayden, has been feeling restless. He has been pacing to and fro in my head that my eye bags already darkened due to his restlessness.

    "Guy, what is happening?" I asked him tiredly. But got no reply. I sighed and shook head.

    "Hey, Damien." My beta , Hudson, called out to me.

    "Come over, let us go in, looks like the Alpha is not coming to welcome us." He said.

    Well, I am Damien Xavier Stones, 23 years of age, broad chested and has the abs.*wink*.

    I have been looking for my mate since i turned 18. I went to several packs but did not find her. I know that when the time is right , i will meet her.

    Gosh!, i am so thirsty right now. We headed towards the entrance of the pack house, we entered the pack house and came face to face with a man.

    "Good day, i am Beta Lucas." He stated and smiled.

    "Hi." We replied with a little smile also.

    "How was your journey?" He asked.

    "Hectic." Hudson said.

    "Thanks for coming." He said and ushered us in.

    "What of the Alpha ?" Hudson asked.

    "Something very important came up so he had to be there, we are really sorry." He apologized. I just nodded.

    "Okay, please i am thirsty, where can i get water?" I asked.

    "The kitchen...... Hmmmm... It is right there." He said pointing to the direction.

    "Alright." I said and left while Hudson went to settle down,

    Surprisingly, the nearer i got to the kitchen, the more restless my wolf become and the more nervous i myself become. I do not understand this feeling. Then this intoxicating smell filled my nostrils, a strawberry scent, i sniffed it and followed it like my life depended on it and my wolf was suddenly happy.

    As i entered the kitchen, I looked around and saw a lady who was doing something in the kitchen and then it dawned on me..... My mate.

    "Ma...." I was about to call her but was shocked to see her all bruised up, like who did this to my mate. I was angry, i cannot acknowledge her now , i have to find out why she is the kitchen doing all this stuffs.

    **CIARA'S POV**

    My wolf started feeling restless all of a sudden, goosebumps crept its way into my skin. I was nervous and my palms had become so sweaty.

    "What is happening, Tavia?" I asked her but got no reply.

    I got up and headed to the kitchen, i was washing the plate i used to eat when the sweetest smell hit my nostrils, peppermint with a little woodsy scent.

    I turned around to see the most handsome man i have ever seen, he is even more good looking than Xander.

    "Mate, mate." My wolf kept chanting in my head.

    "Ma....." He was about to say but kept shut.

    "Err.... Hmm... I need a glass of water." He said with a little smile.

    "Uh... yes... Yes." I said and took a cup , filled it with water from the jar. As i passed it to him, our hands brushed each other sending sparks through my body.

    I guess he could feel it too but why is he not accepting us?.

    "I said it he would not look at us not to talk of accepting us." I said almost at the verge of crying.

    I would say my wolf, Tavia, was crying if she were to be a human. She moved to the back of my mind. I could not reach her. We were both helpless.

    Once again in 10 years , when i thought i already gotten someone that would tell me everything is gonna be okay, protect, care and love me.

    But no! Life has always been unfair to me. My world came crashing Dow on me. I did not even realized that i already started crying. I bent down to my knee and cried.

    Your mate not acknowledging you and ignoring you at the first sight is so heartbreaking. My mate just broke and took away the only hope i had.