35

**DAMIEN'S POV**

"Hudson, report to my office right now." I said through the mind link.

*

*

*

"Hey, man." He said as he entered the office. In a flash, i had his throat in between my hands.

"Hey, Damien, what are you doing?" He said as he tried removing my hands which i tightened even more.

At this time you could my eyes kept changing its color.

"Stay away from her." I yelled in his face.

"From who?" He said not getting what i meant.

Cayden is so angry right now , i mean Jace provoked him.

"Who else?' I said to his face.

"Ci.. Ciara." He choked out.

"Yes." I said.

"Okay, okay." He said surrendering.

I let go of him.

"Hey, you need to calm down, you could have killed me." He said in dramatic manner.

Gosh! Where did i get such a dramatic beta from?

I told the moon goddess that i needed a Beta that would make everyone cower back in fear the moment they see him but here stuck with a drama of a beta.

"And besides i only talked to her so that she won't feel lonely." He said shooting a glare at me.

"But wait, you.. You are jealous." He said, bursting into a fit of laughter.

"So mate bond is making someone pussy whipped." He said.

There he goes again.

He kept laughing and it was annoying.

"Sorry." I said as i calm down.

"Hey, it is nothing, if it were me too, i would not want any male near my mate, i hope i find her soon." He said.

He has not met his mate yet.

"Get ready we will be leaving as early 7:30 AM tomorrow." I said leaving him.

*

*

*

As i got home, i met Nicole on my way inside.

"Where have you been?" She asked.

I didn't reply.

I just shove her aside because i don't have the strength to argue with her.

As i got to my bedroom, i slumped on the bed and felt asleep immediately.

*

*

*

*

NEXT MORNING...

Grrrrr! Grrrrrr! Grrrrr!

I woke up to the sound of the alarm. Oh my gosh.

I have a flight to catch. I stood up hastily.

"Dear Alpha, do you want to sleep the day off." I heard Hudson's voice say through the mindlink.

I shrugged and went into the bathroom.

After a while, i came out and took some Givenchy suit and matched it with a pair of Bally shoes.

I combed my curls and looked at myself.

Woah!

"Nice." Cayden said.

"Yeah, i know." I said rolling my eyes at him.

I went downstairs and saw Nicole with a tray of food.

*Did she cook?* i thought.

*definitely not* cayden said.

*i won't eat her food* i said.

"Hey, Damien, i asked one of the omegas to prepare some food for you." She said.

*i knew she could not* cayden said.

He hates her despite marking her.

"Not hungry." I said.

Carrying my already packed luggage, i darted out of the house.

~•~•~•~

"Hey, man." Hudson called out as soon as he saw me.

"You look good." He said.

"Thanks." I said as i dropped my luggage in the booth and we zoomed off.

**CIARA'S POV**

I watched as Damien walked out of his house in his well ironed suit and polished pair of shoes.

"Sexy." Tavia said.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yummy." She said.

"He is not some piece of food." I said.

Then he got to the car and entered the car. They zoomed off.

TAKE CARE!

**NICOLE'S POV**

I made sure to tell one of the omegas to cook Damien's breakfast. I woke up as early as 5:30 AM to please him yet he did not even acknowledge me.

Tears started rolling off my eyes unknowingly. All this happened because of Ciara.

Melissa, yes i need to call her.

I picked up my phone and dialed her number.

"Hello, Melissa." I said.

"Hey, babe." She replied.

"Why do you sound like this? Have you been crying?" She asked worriedly.

"Just come over." I said.