58

Damien has been planning to leave the hotel and go back home to his pack. His flight was set to twelve' noon the next day.

He stood up from the window and stared outside, he saw a lady seated on the floor and narrowed his eyes on her.

Then suddenly Cayden started jumping and howling in happiness.

"Why are you happy?" He asked.

Cayden could not reply, he also does not know. He sighed and went back inside his room.

"Why am I feeling some much heat?" He asked as he removed his tie effortlessly.

"Let's go outside." Cayden suggested.

"Okay." He said.

He pulled off his clothes and wore another shirt then he rolled up the sleeves and exited the room.

When he came out of the elevator, he caught a whiff of an intoxicating scent. He smiled suddenly.

"She's here." He said as he ran outside, following the direction of the scent.

"Yes, she is." Cayden said, howling in happiness over and over again.

He stopped outside in front of the same lady he had seen from the window in his room.

*

She looking at the sky and it looks like she was in deep thought.

She inhaled the air again but this time it was mixed with another sweet scent. She opened her eyes wide when she realised who the scent belongs to... Her mate.

'Oh my gosh, how could I forget to mask my scent?' She thought.

She forgot totally.

"Ciara." She heard her name from his mouth.

From his voice, you could notice several emotions coming out from it.

She stood up slowly and turned to him.

He narrowed his eyes to her face.

"Your... Face." He said.

"I'm sorry but I am not Ciara." Sh said and was about to leave.

"Stop." He ordered.

He went closer to her and picked her hands. Then the sparks lit up through their veins making them pull apart.

He pulled her back and engulfed in a hug.

"Ciara." He said as he cried on her shoulder.

She sniffed in his cologne.

"Damien." She called out.

"Why did you leave me? Why?!!!" He said as he continued crying on her shoulder as he sniffed in more of her scent.

"I so much missed you." He said. Kissing her hair over and over again.

After a while, they released from the hug and stared into each other's eyes.

"You.. You wanted to leave me again." He said.

"No... It is just that..." She croaked out. She has been crying silently.

Damien cut her off with a kiss. She gasped at the sudden movement and that gave Damien opportunity to dominate her mouth completely.

She reciprocated the kiss. It got intense that they had to move away. She inhaled a large amount of air.

He raised her chin up with his hand and cupped her face.

"What happened to your face?" He asked.

"Nothing, just changed after the incident." She said.