Chapter 17

"Do you want it the hard way?" Lucas yelled.

"No, no, no, erm...... It is.. Erm.... Erm... Please.....  Don't kill me... Please.. I will... Tell you.. Please...." He said fearfully.

"Erm... Erm.. It is k.... Kii..." He kept stuttering.

"Who?!" I shouted feeling impatient.

"Kira." He said as soon as  Lucas  hand hit his face.

"No, do not kill me,please!!!!!" He said almost crying.

"Kira." Lucas and I yelled.

"Yes...yes." He said.

"Oh,no, Alpha sir, i could not smell the luna's scent anymore." Michael's voice came in through the mind link.

"Wait, what?" I shouted.

I was still confused on why Kira would do it, then Micheal dropped the bombshell.

"Lucas, keep him here, i will be right back." I said running towards where Michael was.

I mind linked the pack trackers, they came immediately. They started tracking, If anything happens to her, i will not survive. Oh, no

**CIARA POV**

"Huh, where's the Alpha?" I thought to myself entering into the pack house.

You all must be wondering why we have not been going to school. Well, actually education does not matter to werewolves, it does not matter if we go or not. And again with the Luna's ceremony preparation , things have not been going as planned, not like i want to school.

The visitors will be arriving today. I cleaned everywhere, cooked the foods, set lunch. Just as expected, some guests were already arriving for the luna ceremony.

"Where is Alpha Xander?" I heard a male voice ask.

"Hmm, erm, err, he got caught up with something." Beta Lucas said.

"So he is so busy to welcome us." The man i suppose is an Alpha said.

"Please this way." Beta Lucas said pointing to a corridor.

**UNKNOWN POV**

So, the luna ceremony is a week' time..... Why are my plans not going accordingly, why?!!!!!

No way!! , i picked up my phone and dialed her number.

"Hi." She said on the other line.

"Hey, i was thinking if we could hang out together today since we are less busy." I said.

"Oh, okay, come and pick me up." She said foolishly.

If only you know what awaits you.

I changed my clothes and sprayed some perfumes on it to cover my scent. I put on a dark shade glasses.
*
*
*

I went over to the pack house , picked her up and went to the town.

"An aunt of mine lives around here, let's go visit her." I said to her.

"Okay." She replied.
I smirked inwardly.

I drove deeper into the forest, when i saw that we could be hardly seen or noticed, i stopped the car suddenly, pretending that the car is faulty.

"I think the car is faulty." I said.

"Are you sure your aunt stays here?" She asked.

"Yeah, she likes staying in seclusion." I replied.

"So , what are we gonna do about the car." She asked.

"We could walk to the place since the place is no longer far." I said.

"Alright." She said and we got down from the car and started moving deeper into the forest. I was so scared i would not lie.

Actually i have been feeding her poison , everything she eats or drinks has poison in it. I think it is high time the drug started working. I smiled.