Chapter 21

**DAMIEN'S POV**

"Impossible, that lady cannot be my mate." I thought.

Moon goddess why?!

"She is our mate, now go back to her." My wolf, Cayden, shouted at me angrily.

He must be really pissed off because I ignored our - his mate.

As i was walking towards the guest room, i bumped into a lady.

"Oops, sorry." I said and she looked up to me.

"It is okay." She said smiling.

"Hi, I am Nicole." She introduced herself, bringing her hands forward.

I shook her hands.

"Alpha Damien of Silver moon Pack." I said with pride.

"Oh, woah, i see, see you around then." She said before running off.

My wolf repels her like two like poles. We are still fighting a battle in my head. I sighed.

**NICOLE'S POV**

Oh my goodness, he is so handsome.

His cologne..... Gosh so enticing.

His voice.... So sexy and manly. Awwwwnnn.

His hands... So perfectly calloused and cold.

"We have a mate." Lora said in my head but i ignored her.

Entering into my brother's room,

"Hi, brother." I called out as i walked into the inner room.

"You are awake already." I asked Eunice.

"Yes." She said and smiled a bit.

"Look, Eunice i am really sorry, i did not trust you despite being friends for several years i left you when you needed me most, i am really sorry." I apologized to her.

"I already forgiven you." She said with a little smile.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"Good." She said.

"Okay." I said.

My brother came out of the bathroom dripping wet with a towel around his waist.

I heard Eunice gulped hard, i wanted to laugh at her but then I remember the reason i was here.

"I think it is high time you met the visitors." I said.

"I know." He replied gruffly.

"The Luna ceremony is in four days' time, so chill." He continued.

"I know." I replied rolling my eyes.

**CIARA'S POV**

**The next morning**

I woke up very early in the morning - my usual schedule. I went to the pack house and cooked all sorts of delicacies for breakfast.

I could say this past few days the guest had arrived, they have fallen in love with my food. And also i felt more at peace with myself.

No bullying. No insults. No too much chores.

The guests already started arriving in the big dining hall. I set the tables and started placing the food immediately.

After they settled down, i placed each plate in front of every one.

"Why is there an omega radiating off the power of a beta in your pack, Alpha Xander?" A lady i supposed is a Luna asked but got no reply.

I did not even know that Alpha Xander already came in to the hall and was sitting with Eunice. I placed a plate in front of Alpha Xander and Eunice.

The next and last person was none other than my mate. I got nervous and my palm became sweaty. As i placed the plate on the table, our hands brushed each other sending sparks down my body, i jumped back and swallowed lightly.

I left to serve other people food before exiting the place. I felt people's eyes on me but i did not bother to look.