𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋: 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍

**SEQUEL TO DEMOTED TO AN OMEGA**

Synopsis

She has been humiliated by the world. She has been insulted by those who are not deemed to. She has been REBORN. She will spare no one a glance be it bad or good. They hurt her without feelings.

Will she be so heartless to do what they did to her? Maybe yes and maybe no. *chuckles*

**EXCERPT FROM THE STORY**

"Ciara." She heard the only voice that she has always wanted to hear.

The only voice that causes tingles down her spine.

The only voice that causes butterfly eruption in her stomach.

The only voice that causes goosebumps creeping its way into her skin.

His voice – Her mate.

*******************

A girl is seen holding a kite,

"Dad, mom, see my flying kite." A girl said talking to two elders who seem like her parents. Obviously.

"Yay, that's my baby girl." The man said while he carried her.

"Mom, i am so hungry right now." She said in her five years old accent, pouting.

"Okay, baby girl, let's go." The woman said picking things from the floor.

The memory fades...

*

"Oh, baby girl, what have you been doing?" The man cooed, kissing her forehead.

"I have been playing hide and seek with Xander and Nicole." The six years old Ciara said.

"So playful." The man who is supposedly her father pinched her fluffy cheek a little.

"Ouch, that hurts." The girl said while the man just smiled.

The memory fades.....

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you Ciara, happy birthday to you." Several voices sang in unison. All she did was just smile.

"Close you eyes, darling, papa wants to give you your birthday gift." A masculine voice said.

Then she closed her eyes, awaiting whatever surprise her dad had.

"You can open it now." Her dad said after some minutes of making sure she was not peeping.

"Ta - da." Her parents said holding a golden necklace.

She smiled and her dad locked the necklace on her neck.

"So pretty." Her mom said.

Memory fades...

"Xander, take Nicole and Ciara, run as far as you can, do not look back." The alpha said.

"No, daddy no, i don't want to go without you." Xander said holding unto his dad.

"Xander, you have to go now, there is not much time again." The luna shouted.

"Dad, mom, please come back home." Ciara said.

"We will, baby girl, now run as fast as you can." Her dad urged her.

As they took to their heels and ran as far as possible, standing some meters away, they heard a scream and everything went dead. They lost them.

"Dad, mom!." Ciara screamed. Instead Xander held her tight and they started running to the pack house.

All Ciara could do was look back to see if her parents were going to come but no, it never happened.