27

**NICOLE'S POV**

"No way, she should have died." I said, throwing everything that could be found near me away. When my plan was going pretty well, my.... My own blood brother had to do that... He saved her like does he not resent her anymore.

"Hey, you need to calm down and think carefully, devise more plans." Melissa said, smoking. I inhaled and exhaled.

"Lora, have you spoken to Damien's wolf yet?" I asked my wolf, Lora.

"Nope, looks like he does not like us." She said and i sighed.

**DAMIEN'S POV**

I secretly went to the pack hospital to see my mate. She needed her mate to heal faster and i am not some heartless person so i decided to help. As I entered, I saw just two doctors attending to her. I was enraged.

"Why is there only two doctors here?" I asked, almost like growling.

"Miss Nicole gave orders." One of the two said.

"Get other nurses right now." I ordered.

Is this how they treat her. She does not get enough rest, even treatment she is deprived of it. Ahrrrgggg!!

**XANDER'S POV**

I came back inside to meet Eunice.

"I have been wanting to ask you this question." She said.

"Go on." I urged her.

"Did you really doubt me when you met me in that hotel that day?" She asked and i smiled. I knew she was gonna ask that question.

"At first, i was so angry and furious, i could not think straight at that time. But Lucas being Lucas helped me calm down after receiving several blows from me." I said and gave a smug look and chuckled as i envisioned that day's incident.

"He made me see things from a better perspective." I said.

.........FLASHBACK........

"Don't you think this is strange?" Lucas said.

"How is it strange?" I asked.

"Come to think of it, if she was with another male , you would have felt it, right? He stated.

"Moreover you would have met him on the bed with her." He said.

Yeah, it is true. This is....

"A set up." Lucas completed as if he was reading my thoughts.

"Their plans have a lot of loopholes." Lucas said.

"Where's your phone?" He asked and i brought it out.

"This guy's picture is what we lead us to the source." He said.

"Start the investigation immediately but do it discreetly." I ordered.

"Yes, Alpha." He said and stood up.

........END OF FLASHBACK.......

"Oh, that was it." She said. I nodded.

"Kira has been poisoning you with the things you eat or drink, that was the reason you fell sick." I said, excluding the part where she lost her child. Gosh! I cannot even tell her.

"So what are we gonna do to her?" She asked.

"I was thinking of banishing her but instead of doing that i would send her to her aunt in West wood pack." I said.

"Is that okay by you?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." She said.

**NICOLE'S POV**

TWO WEEKS LATER......

We will be going back to or rather returning to Damien's pack today. I was so elated like crazy, i was kinda sad that Ciara was coming but nothing still changed the fact that she will be nobody there.

It felt really strange for Ciara to come along tho but i just did not give a fvck. I would make sure that her life there won't be an easy one since I am going to become the Luna. I grinned and chuckled.

I pack my things and stuff loaded in the car. I noticed Damien's beta does not like me. Urrghh! Worse.

"Let us wait for our mate.' Lora said but I ignored. In the past she will always drool on other guys wanting to be beneath them moaning but i made sure that i pull the string most times because i know how many guys i would have slept with if Lora was in charge. Horny wolf.

**CIARA'S POV**

I recovered a week ago, i mean, i was accused for what i did not do. Stealing a diamond ring. What the hell?

What do i want it for?

Some images kept playing in my head, i don't know if it s true or it is just my imagination. I saw Damien come outside that day and after a while when i could not keep my eyes closed, i heard some faint voices. I tuned them out afterwards. I noticed i healed faster than usual which is really stranger. Who helped me heal? I mean i could not have done it myself. Wait...... Except if your mate was with you during the time.... No..... Impossible.... Damien could not have.... No... Impossible.

I was shocked when i was told that i would be going to Damien's pack along side Nicole. He said i was part of the alliance deal and i should not think of it as anything. But why was Nicole going too?.

Tavia and Cayden have been getting along so well but Damien and I have not even spoken to each other. I felt bad. I think it was during the time i was in hospital that they got along so well. Tavia told that she was also playing with another wolf but i don't know the wolf. This she wolf won't kill me.

So i will be going there today, i packed some of my things like my parents only picture the was left and a golden necklace my dad gave on my fifth birthday. I packed my things and put them in a small bag. I carried it to the car.

Not long did Damien and another guy came inside the car. The guy i supposed is his beta came to the driver seat and started the engine, then he drove off. What Tavia did next was shocking to everyone in the car, i was shocked too.

"I, Tavia Jones, the wolf of Ciara Acacia Jones rejects Vengeful Eyed pack as my pack and do not and will never have anything to do with you anymore."

I felt the mind link with the pack break. I felt relieved........ Way too relieved. Looking forward to what is ahead of me.

Tavia has been planning this for too long. I mean for your wolf to reject her pack. I was shocked.

"Tavia, why did you do it?" I asked her but got no response. I sighed.

The car screeched to an halt, everyone in the car faced me but i just looked down to my feet.

"So you have been waiting for this?" Nicole asked with a mocking laugh. I guess she felt it too.

I suddenly got the courage to look at her in the eyes ----- Tavia took control and looked at her.

"I am a human and i also have the right to reject my pack." She said with a smirk.

Nicole's eyed almost bulged out. My eyes were blazing blue meaning Tavia was in control.

"Tavia, give me the control." I ordered her which she complied. I noticed Damien's eyes on me but i did not look at him.