°•~04~•°

•[Laughter]•

"That was fucking awesome! I've never seen anything like that before. Especially when there's cursed energy being used. Man." Y/N explains excitedly.

Everyone is having lunch at a sushi restaurant. After the game everyone got hungry. So here everyone is now, chatting and eating. Gojo, Alisha, Y/N, Megumi, Itadori, and Nobara are all sitting at one table.

Panda, Inumaki, Maki, and the others are sitting at another table behind them.

"Yeah. I've never seen anyone play baseball so... aggressively before." Alisha speaks.

Gojo stared at Y/N from behind his blindfold as he ate in silence. The more he's with her, the more he gets to hear her laugh and see her smile, the more he wants her. A sigh escapes his lips and he leaned back into his seat. He's getting impatient.

"Y/N. Maki and I were going to this club down at Tetter Street. Perhaps you and Alisha would like to join us? It would be a lot of fun and maybe we could meet some cute guys?" Nobara suggests, whispering the last part.

Gojo's head dropped when he heard this. Tetter Street. Of all places, they want to go to Tetter Street? Yeah, the bar around there is gaining popularity, but that place only holds forty-year-old guys, drunken twenty-year-olds with no life, and young adults trying to snag a quickie.

Gojo smirks. Going there wouldn't be such a bad idea though. Since there are love hotels nearby. If anything were to happen, if Y/N would get drunk as to where she can't talk he could step in and help her.

They'd be alone. He'd...no...he can't. He's not like that. He shouldn't think this way about her, he doesn't even know her age. What if she's seventeen like Itadori and the rest? Then that would be pedophilia and perversion.

Gojo clicked his tongue and caught Alisha staring at him. When she looked at him she quickly looked away. Could it be that she likes him?

"You all are not going to Tetter Street. You wouldn't even be able to get into Saki anyways. You're all underaged." Megumi implied.

"I'm actually nineteen so I'll be able to get in." Y/N informs.

"Yeah and I'm eighteen. I turn nineteen in four months." Alisha says being completely proud of what she'd just said.

Gojo chuckled, gaining everyone's attention. "Gojo Sensei, you have to tell them that they're too young to go to a bar. Especially you Nobara." Itadori said.

"Shut up dunce hat. I will be able to get in. Saki doesn't care about ID's so Maki and I are off the hook. Besides we're only going there to drink, dance, and have fun." She shrugged.

"A simple Girls Night."

"Sensei."

Everyone glued their eyes on the man. Even her. She seemed so relaxed and the look in her eyes seemed tired. Like she wanted to go home already and just sleep. "Mmm...you guys can't go. Creeps are always lurking around places like that."

"Only a creep would say that," Alisha says under her breath, going back to eating her sushi rolls.

Gojo arched a brow. "You think I'm a creep? Hm?" Alisha took a glance at the man who's smiling slyly. He wasn't fazed at what she said at all, but what he was confused about was why she looked at him that way. Like she likes him, but at the same time hates him. That love-hate look. Or maybe he's reading wrong.

"I-It was just a joke." Alisha got up and excused herself. "I have to use the bathroom."

"Same." Nobara got up and followed behind Alisha. Y/N shook her head and sipped her soda in boredom. Gojo took out his phone and grinned.