°•~73~•°

•[Cocaine]•

Itadori, Y/N and Alisha watched a movie together which didn't go so well after it was done.

"That was so sad." Y/N says.

That was it for Sukuna. He couldn't take it any longer. Sitting through two hours of the Titanic made him manic.

"Shut, the Fuck, UP! Two hours, two fucking HOURS of nonstop crying. I'm tired of this shit and I'm slowly loosing my fucking MIND! I swear on Megumi's grave I'll kill every single one of yo-

Itadori covers Sukuna's mouth on his left cheek and nervously chuckled. "He's been doing that during the first half of the movie." He grins nervously.

"Damn who pissed in his coffee." Alisha mumbles. It may be her first time seeing that happen but it sure won't be her last.

"Ain't you with Nanami Kento? The old guy?"

"He's not old!" She defends.

"I bet he fluffs the pillow." Sukuna cackles. Y/N snorts a bit, holding her mouth to stop from laughing.

"Sukuna easy."

"What's she laughing at? Fucking her ex boyfriend's friend and then have the nerve to cry. I knew your cousin was a whore."

"Hey don't talk about her like that!" Itadori smacked his hand on the table to hit Sukuna but he just formed his mouth elsewhere.

"If she's a whore she's a whore. I wouldn't be surprised if she wants me to have a taste. AHAHAHA!"

Y/N cleared her throat, getting up. "Can it be quiet?" Alisha asks as she got up to go after Y/N.

Sukuna stops, putting his attention to Alisha. "All that fucking and still no ass?"

Alsiha gasps. "Excuse me?!"

"You two probably play slow music during sex. Oh, pardon me, I mean "love making." Sukuna continued to laugh as Itaodri tried to shut him up.

"I am so sorry." Itadori apologizes.

"I would choke the living hell out of him."

"You wouldn't get the chance."

That was it for Alisha. "That's it." Alisha struts over to Itadori, ready to give his hand a good shouting at. Itadori tried to warn her not to come close to him but, Sukuna was already at her throat.

Sukuna sprung up to his feet, his palm wrapping around her throat. "I bet I could do a better job." He taunts. Seconds later Itadori was back. He quickly removed his hand and pulled Alisha in for a hug.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. God I'm so sorry." He repeats, hugging her tighter and tighter after every sorry. Alisha just stood there stunned as Itadori hugged her and repeated himself.

She had no idea that that could happen. She didn't think for a second that Sukuna and Itadori can just swap places like that so instantly.

And in truth...that scared her.

"Is everything alright?" Y/N asks upon descending from downstairs.