°•~77~•°

•[Kathrine]•

He slipped his fingers inside of her, pumping in and out ever so slightly. She moans a beautiful moan, arching her back in satisfaction and pleasure.

Her hands gripped the sheets in unbearable pleasure as their tongues played with one another.

She threw her head back breaking away from the kiss and practically screaming a moan.

So suddenly everything shifted with her now being on top of him, riding him like there was no tomorrow. The two of them engulfed in both pleasure and sweat.

Soon she could see his face, his face taking form of someone she knows. White hair, blue eyes...and the long fingers she remembers oh so much.

"G-Gojo?" She moans in confusion.

"Y-Y/N...ngh." He held her hips in place as he thrusted his hips to help her help him.

She thought she left the apartment in tears, so how is she here right now? And why does she like this so much?

"Y/N." He moans, his brows furrowing together as he shook his head lightly.

"I'm cumming."

"Y/N wait." He exhales.

She picked up her pace, placing a hand on his sweaty chest to keep him in place.

"Y/N?"

"Mph..."

"Y/N."

Still she payed no attention. Her moans got louder and her body were reaching it's limits.

"Y/N!"

"Ahh..." She came. Panting and quivering as she felt her release drain out of her. Y/N opened her eyes, what had been dark turned light. Her brows furrow at the weird feeling of laying down when she had just been sitting up.

"Y/N."

"Huh?" Her head snapped into Geto's direction. He's standing by the door with a cup of coffee in his hand. He's in nothing but pants, and his hair is up.

Confused she took a quick examination of her whereabouts and came to realize she's back at Geto's house, in his room, in his bed. In a sense she's glad, but then again...why would she such a dream?

Geto cleared his throat. "Uh...must've been a good dream." He points out, his eyes trailing to the sheets that's covering her.

"Y-yeah. I mean no...no." She quickly covers up when she remembered what she had just dreamt about.

"Really? By the way you were moaning I say that must've been more than just a good dream."

Y/N chuckles nervously, pulling the sheets off of her. She glanced down, totally forgetting she came. She closed her eyes exhaling a bothered sigh.

"Are you kidding me?" She whispers to herself.

"Like I said...it must've been good. Hopefully it was me you dreamt about." He says taking a sip of his coffee as he leant up from the wall.

Y/N got up, taking off her night dress. Her panties are drenched, with her thighs still wet and some of her release still draining down her legs. She wonder why she even had that dream about Gojo of all people.

If it were to be Nanami, weird, but maybe it would've held some kind of hidden message. If it were to have been Geto it would've been easy to face and answer him about what she was moaning about.

But no, her brain decided that Gojo was the best dream sex candidate.

Frustrated she rolled her eyes with a huff as she grabbed the sheets from the bed.

𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒈 / 𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒖 𝑮𝒐𝒋𝒐जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें