°•~88~•°

•[I Love You]•

Gojo didn't let go of Y/N. He kept her into the hug since he knows she wants it. Gojo looked at Nanami.

"Talk. About what?"

"About you. I know you're back on drugs."

Gojo chuckled a bit. "No I'm not. The hell you heard that from?" Gojo pulled away from Y/N. She's the only one that had to tell Nanami, he just knows she did. His eyes met hers, causing her to turn away. "What, she told you that or something?"

"I found out. I'm not stupid." Nanami saves. Again Gojo glanced at Y/N, still she looked elsewhere. Gojo knelt down to Y/N's ear.

"You didn't tell him right, princess?" He whispers. Y/N met his eyes, searching those blue eyes of his. "Be honest." He whispers. Y/N glanced at Nanami and shook her head no.

"I-i didn't, promise." She lies. However Gojo didn't buy it one bit. Why else would Nanami be here if she didn't call him?

"It's okay, I believe you." He assures. Gojo gave Y/N a peck on the lips. Y/N held onto him tightly and enjoyed the kiss. Gosh she loves him so much.

"But that's not what I came here for." Nanami interrupts. He couldn't bare the sight of Y/N going blind every time Gojo walks in. So effortlessly can he swoop her off her feet.

Gojo pulled away from Y/N, slinging an arm around her shoulders to keep her close to him. Y/N slid her arms around his waist and felt herself get all flustered by Gojo's action. Nanami didn't let it miss his eyes. He could not fathom why Gojo would do this to Y/N of all people. His student's cousin; a boy that looks up to him out of everyone else.

Nanami was simply disgusted and disappointed by it.

"So what did you stop by for then?"

"Despite finding out about your ongoing addiction, I still want you to attend me and Alisha's wedding. Alisha and I are getting married and we'd love for you and Y/N to be present." Nanami explains. "It's up to you to decide. I even gave you the position of Best Man." Nanami utters, itching the back of his head.

Gojo blankly stared at Nanami, chewing his bottom lip. Nanami doesn't know what Gojo is thinking in this moment but he got worried about Gojo's next set of words. Scared even.

Gojo chuckled dryly. "Best Man? Heh, and what is she, the fucking maid of honor? Are you trying to insult us?"

"Gojo, Nanami and Alisha just wants us to attend. I don't think there's anything wrong with that." She spoke softly. Gojo gave her a look.

"They feel sorry for us that's why they're inviting us."

"That's not true. You two would've been the top of our list even if you weren't like this."

Gojo removed his hand. "Weren't like what? Hmm?" He says stepping closer to Nanami. "Weren't like what?"

Y/N pulled Gojo by his jacket, not wanting him to start an altercation. "Gojo please don't." She pleads softly.

"He can't even fucking answer yet he wants us to attend?!" Gojo shoved him back.

"Gojo stop."