°•~12~•°

                   •[Girlfriend]•

It's been about a week since Gojo and Y/N had been in touch. Y/N had only been sulking about the answer she gave him. She thought he would've understood how she felt, however that wasn't the case at all. She still feels bad about how terrible she made him feel.

Y/N sighs and continued spinning the spoon into her, now cold, tea. To be honest she has never felt this way before. She misses him but she's afraid that he'd want nothing to do with her any longer. However waiting for him to text her first may never come.

"Earth to Y/N." Alisha says waving her hand in front of her friend's face to gain her attention.

"Huh?"

"What's the matter? You've been zoning out a lot lately." Alisha took a seat next to Y/N on the couch. Y/N placed the cup down and huffs. How can she tell her friend that she's sulking over a guy, but not just any guy. Besides they made an oath to keep their...situationship a secret from everyone.

"It's nothing. I just...miss hanging out with everyone. We rarely get to hang out now since everyone is so busy." At least she's not completely lying. She does miss everyone and miss hanging out with everyone like they did during the first month of them being here. But curses began to get more out of hand, which slowed everything down.

"Maybe we should head to the school by surprise and spend time with them during like...lunch or something."

Y/N thought about it and realized that she heads to Jujutsu Tech she'd be able to spot Gojo and then maybe she'd get to talk to him.

"That's a great idea. Well even stop for snacks. Let's go." Y/N shot up from her seat, Alisha barely getting to eat her breakfast.

"Now!?" She shouts with her mouth full.

"Yes!" Y/N shouts back. Y/N went to her room and examines herself in the mirror. She went over to her dresser and found her lip gloss. She went back to the mirror and placed some on. She modeled it to see how she looked with it on. Y/N frowns and wipes the gloss off of her mouth with the back of her hands and sighs. To her it looked like too much. "Ah to hell with it." Y/N left her room looking like any other casual person out there.

Y/N and Alisha soon left the apartment and made it their duty to get to point B safely.

"Why are you walking so fast? Slow down, we have time."

Y/N stopped walking for a second before pacing herself. She hadn't even realize it. She felt embarrassed and nervous. Mostly nervous since she's practically preparing herself for when her best-friend starts to ask her why she's all jittery.

"It's just been so long. I honestly can't wait, and let's not forget that Gojo's birthday is next month. We should plan something for him, just like we did with Megumi." She explains. A smile on her face and a slight glitter of excitement in her eyes.