°•~27~•°

•[Birthday Present]•

Alisha frolicked through her bedroom looking for something to wear. Since Y/N isn't here and hadn't been over for about three weeks now due to her and Gojo being in their honeymoon stage. She doesn't get how she likes Gojo but dislikes him as well. He's been giving her mixed emotions the moment she met him and she doesn't like that.

However! She's going to be getting over that by having her own private investigation. Alisha fixed her lipgloss in the mirror and made a kissy face. "Hm." Alisha turned to get her keychain off the top dresser and stopped. She took off her circle glasses and picked up the blue and white box. The same box Gojo gave her a month ago.

She picks it up and examines it. She totally forgot about it. Now she's wondering if she should actually open said birthday present. Alisha took a seat on her bed and called Y/N, still examining the box. On the fourth ring she picked up.

"Hel-

"Yes or no?"

"W-what?"

"Yes. Or. No?"

"Umm...yes? Why are you ask-

Alisha hung up the phone and placed her phone down beside her. She examines the box and spotted the little note that is attached to it. She decide to check to see what it said first.

"Enjoy or whatever, Gojo." She reads. She scoffs. Alisha exhales, her hand hovering over the blue bow tie. She's nervous. Anything could be inside of it. Counting down from three Alisha untied the box. She pushed away the wrapping and gazed at the white, square, box. "What are you so scared for?" She says to herself, scoffing a bit. Alisha pulled off the top and peeked inside. She became relaxed when she noticed nothing dangerous inside.

Her brown eyes spotted the golden chain staring back at her. "Oh?" She took it out, giving it an intent once over. The necklace has a brown gem in it with, what looks like copper, wrapped around it, but not in a crafty, get a gem and wrap copper around it and boom you're done, kind of way. It looks hand made. Alisha held the necklace up higher and the shine from the gem glistened in her right eye.

"Pretty." She says. She's not fond of the color, but in all the necklace does look pretty enough to wear. Alisha was about to place the necklace back in the box until something else caught her eyes. Another piece of paper. She took it out and furrow her brows in curiosity. The paper is folded over many times. She quickly unravels it and got up as she placed the box back where she got it.

The note read:

I liked your eyes when we first met. Reminded me of a deer upon looking at them at first glance, and deers are cool. Hence the nickname Bambi. Don't worry Alisha, I know your actual name. (Note that I winked.) However, calling you Alisha would be lame.
-Happy Birthday Bambi, enjoy.