°•~15~•°

                    •[Promise]•

"What's the matter? You've been like this for the last two weeks now and it's making me sick." Alisha says after a long term silence.

"What do you mean?" Y/N frowns.

"You'd zone out and then you'd pout and then you'd shake your head like you're erasing a sudden thought. What the hell has you in such deep concentration that you could barely hold a conversation?"

Y/N sigh and played with her straw. They decided to take a day off and hang out at the mall for a bit. Just to do best-friend things like they always did when they were back home.

"It's nothing." She sighs.

"Does it have something to do with Gojo?"

"Mmmmm...not really." Y/N sat back in her chair with a low huff.

"Ugh. Fine. Be secretive then."

"Uuuuggghhh. It's about the thing Nanami told me the night of the arcade." Y/N finally admits. What Nanami had said to her that night had her doubting a few things. Then her mind had ran to what Sabrina had said months ago, basically pinpointing the same thing Nanami had said to her. She doesn't know what to believe

"Really? What'd he say?" She asks a bit too quickly.

"He was saying how I should "stay away from Gojo" and how he's "just using me" blah blah blah." She explains in a dry tone.

"Did you ask him why he was telling you it all of a sudden?"

"He said he's "worried" about me." Y/N exhales.

"Hmm. Then maybe you should take his advice?" Alisha shrugs. She had never been too headstrong about Gojo anyways. However she think he was an actual fun person to hang around with.

"But Gojo isn't like the way he says. Gojo is nice and he's caring. He's my second chance at trying the whole love thing again."

"I know you had a terrible relationship with Matthew but maybe you should be weary. He could be just like that Matthew prick. All guys are the same they just want to hit it and quit it."

"Gojo is not Matthew. Matthew was a dick and he was bland as well. Gojo has spunk, a pep in his step. He has...spice." She grins.

"Riiight. Well, you're the grown up here you get to do whatever you want to. Besides, I see how much you've been smiling and actually enjoying yourself. So if you like him then...I'm here for you. Oh and uhh fuck Matthew."

The both of them chuckled and continued drinking their beverages. As Y/N and her best-friend continue to enjoy their free time and chit chat on their future and old days, someone, about 5'5 with long curly blonde hair and green eyes, with an amazing slim thick physic, pranced over to where they are seated.